June 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 3, 2008.

1. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Jim and Chanda - June 13-18 trip #4.

Steve whats June look like for your :lotsofmichaelf: Booze Cruise? We're not confirmed on any dates yet so if you have any idea when you might want to attempt to schedule a cruise, let us know and we're in.

2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Oh Oh Jim and Chanda are back!

Too early to tell for June re cruises at the moment, but if we have enough people we'll run one. Probably will assess numbers and see how many we potentially have early May.

3. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Um we'll see if we can generate some interest. How can I advertise what a blast it will be without scaring the hell out of the newbees. I guess we'll just have to start posting various pics from your first one in the near future.

4. hammerman

hammerman Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    move your dates back to the end of june and count 3 of us in loved the 1 last year hope to make it again this year.

5. bomiester

bomiester Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    5th trip down

Hello!

This is my 5th trip to BBG, I know the name has changed to Temptations and I guess I'll have to get used to that after this trip. I am bringing 5 newbies with me this time, so its should be a very interesting time. June is the definite month for us, we just haven't decided on arriving the 20th or 27th for an 8 day stay. I look forward to seeing some of you guys while down there.

Bo

Remember "Love is Grand, but divorce is Fifty Grand"

6. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay juners..... everyone needs to book there vaca's the week of the 17-24th. We want to have the best booze cruise ever. I want to go home saying " One Time at band camp......" Lol Just kidding. Can't wait to see some pics from Jim and Chandra so I can know what to look forward to.
    xoxo jemma and marcus

7. bomiester

bomiester Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jemma, where in Texas?

Jemma,

where in Texas are you and Marcus from? I am from the metroplex! Maybe we'll get the chance to meet in Cancun.

Bo

8. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hell ya. We live about 70 miles from dallas. We are there quite often. That is where we shop. I do believe we are coming to dallas to eat this weekend . Well, I haven't told my hubby yet, but he is taking me to dinner there this weekend. lol

9. tunalion

tunalion Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Add us to the list. June 19-24. It is our 4th time, but 1st time since it became Temptation. Tony and Jan, bring your extra mugs, we may need them.

10. mcajun

mcajun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dave glad to see you on the board, We can't wait for June, See you then. And don't worry about the mugs we will bring them :lol: :wave: :beergone:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice