June 2008 Chat

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 3, 2008.

1. funlover

funlover Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I need to send Steve a picture of us so everyone can recognize us. Been trying to do it myself and can't get it to work! Any advice on anything I shouldn't forget besides my passport! I can not wait to get there! Will be making my trip to Wal-Mart this weekend to get everything we need! Hope to see you there!

2. darkbodydaddy

darkbodydaddy Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    If not, give yourself a catch-prase that only you use.Like mine is, BOOOOO-YAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

3. cash0268

cash0268 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have finally found a picture of Wayne and I and he is going to kill me when he looks on here and notices I posted this one. This was taken in the cold days of the winter, but at least everyone will have some idea of what we look like upon arrival. I have got to get off this site and get my butt to work. :cry:

I would rather be on vacation..... :bounce:

4. njfuninthesun

njfuninthesun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have finally found a picture of Wayne and I and he is goin

Looking forward to meeting you and Wayne. When you get to TTR look around the sexy pool for the guy with the RedSox hat on. Intorduce yourself and my wife and I will buy you a drink :cool: :)

We get there on the 13th Four more days!!!! You're right I need to get my butt back to work :cry:

5. cash0268

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: I have finally found a picture of Wayne and I and he is

We will look for you guys at the pool...See you soon and get your butt to work so you can go on Vacation... :lol:

6. jrose52

jrose52 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Temptation June

My wife and I are going to Temptations for the first time and will be getting there the 21st-28th. We are pretty excited and look forward to putting a dent in the alcohol supply at all of the bars.

how do you load a pic on this thing? I am a computer idiot...sorry..it took me 30 minutes to get freakin signed up :D

7. cash0268

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Re: Temptation June

You will need to have a picture that is stored on a site. Such as MySpace or Photobucket. Select the picture you want, right click on the picture; click on properties and copy and paste the "http" link in the profile.

I hope that helps. I am not a computer wizard either, but that is how I posted our "homemade" picture. :typing:

8. JimJessica

JimJessica Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For all you first timers-take some advice from someone who just came back from their first trip......

Dress Code is HEAVILY ENFORCED this year!!!
    DRINKS ARE NOT WATERED DOWN....TIP the staff & your drinks will be even better!!! Javier at the swim up bar in the sexy pool, take care of him & he will make sure you NEVER have a dry glass!!!
    Party w/ the Entertainment staff as much as possible they are a blast.
    GO ON THE FRIDAY NIGHT BOOZE CRUISE....you won't be disappointed...(its $45 US per person but well worth it)
    Remember....no one knows you & no one gives a shit....

9. cash0268

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jim/Jessica Great advice and we are going to have the time of our lives. Glad to know you guys had a good time. I wish everyone on this forum could all show up at once. Now that would be a party. :flash:

10. jrose52

jrose52 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    party

well, everyone that is going to be there when Suzie and I are there, we will do our best to make up for anyone that is not present 21st-28th!!!! At least, thats my goal......from sun up to sun up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice