June 20 - 30 GP Looking For Friends

Discussion in 'Golden Parnassus Forum' started by Hunter and Susan, May 25, 2012.

1. Hunter and Susan

Hunter and Susan Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What is your daughter's age, you know Golden P. will have it's share of topless. As for the cruise, probably most of the boat from what I read, I did sign up today. Your G/F going topless on the beach?

Will e-mail a picture tonight, just a note it's my work e-mail so please respond with appropriate picture:)

2. scott66

scott66 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    She,s 21 and most likely my g/f will go topless at the pool .. not the beach , i dont feel liike putting outbail or extortion $ to the federalies LOL.if you do send a pic , make it known who you are in the topic area of the email ok !again we are showing up on the 24 th so we will look for you on the 25th and go from there ! cheers

3. Hunter and Susan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like your daughter will be of a good age to have a great time as well. As for the beach vs. pool, our first trip all the topless was on the beach, but the resort had children, that's why we went adult only this time around. I suspect more will be on the beach, we didn't see the first of any enforcement. Will do on the e-mail and picture, you will owe us one, or go ahead and send, need to know these folks I'll be looking for.

4. Conor

Conor Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my gf and I are at the great parnassus from the 20th...Count us in for the fun!!!

5. Hunter and Susan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great, I'm about 6'2", dark tan, 51 years old, wife is 46. Where are you guys from and ages? We love the sun, lake, beach, booze, can't wait to get down, how might we recognize you guys?

6. Hunter and Susan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are getting two good days at the lake, got some good sun and boozed up good yesterday, can't wait to get there. What day do you guys arrive?

7. PrincessLeah

PrincessLeah Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have a safe trip all! See you down there Saturday night! Hope the weather report gets better.....chance of rain every day next week. Can't wait to see that ocean!

8. Hunter and Susan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking forward to it, be out at the Tiki Bar 8 ish or so.

Hunter & Susan

9. T.2010

T.2010 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    3 Texas guys arriving June 28th

We will see you all there on Thursday - Sunday! Just listen for some loud asses and it's sure to be us....ha ha. Hoping to meet new people!:mexicoflag:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice