june 17th-24th TR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jemstar, Jun 26, 2008.

1. NVBeachBum

NVBeachBum Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You really lost contol of this conversation. :)

My wife and I were at TTR same days as you, even had dinner at the next table in the Asian Restuarant on Wednesday night. We're anxious to hear your report and see what you thought of everything.

2. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    okay.... so I missed tuesday night, but whatever, I have 6 more nights to redeem myself. Oh yeah woke up Wednesday morn bout 4 am so hungry I could eat my husband. Forgot about the cheeseburgers. Still a lot drunk and couldn't really think straight. So drink a sprite and go back to sleep.

The next couple of days were pretty uneventful.
    This brings me to thursday. We went on an excursion to ride the jet boats through the mangroves of Cancun and then out to somewhere in the ocean to snorkel. I was a big chicken, so I stay in the our boat with another girl who became highly sea sick and proceeded to throwup several times. I felt very sorry for her. I am glad I stayed in the boat though because when my husband came back, he said that it was really rough out there and he felt like crap the rest of the day. He swallowed a butt load of salt water and really felt nauseous. Everyone said it was really high waves and was hard to stay a float. HA hA. Being a chicken comes in handy sometimes. Went back to the room , showered, got dirty, and showered again. Went and had dinner.
    Friday our friends Emily and Micheal got there and also we met Jeremy and Suzy. You guys are crazy funny. How about those marlboro bombs!!!! YUM YUM. Inside joke.
    My husband I have come to find out is quite the competitor. I go in for a massage and come to find him butt ass naked in the volleyball pool. Hence the name, naked tequila volleyball. I showed my ass, a little irritated that he did this without my approval and proceeded to throw his swim trunks in the ocean. He lost, got iced , went to get his trunks, and to his surprise, they were floating with the fish. I got the last laugh on that one. Alls fair in love and nakedness, right? I got over that quickly and we came to an agreement that if nudity was involved, we would make sure that the other spouse was there to witness it. Next year, paybacks are a bitch. lol
    Oh yes, Saturday is here and once again my husbands competes in the Iron Man contest, he wins and is crowned Iron Man. Love the penis trophy. He also competes in Mr. Temptations only to be beat out by our dear friend Jeremy. Although, I must say, Marcus can do a mean Micheal Jackson impersonation. So sexy when you grab your crotch. I end up giving my bikini to my husband only to have to jump out of the pool butt naked and retrieve them from Jeremy's underpants. SO FUN.
    The Sunday Boob Cruise rolls around. Everyone is topless and having a blast. Emmy, you are a pole dancing diva and you are so welcome saving you. I knew you weren't ready to put your crotch in every husbands face. lol By the way, our stripper needs a waxing something fierce, don't you think ladies. I think I got a rash from that, lol. Just kidding. I think I won the beer chuggin contest. Most of the beer ended up down my face. So soothing. Steve got drunker than cooter brown, but all in all it was a blast. Micheal and Emily, who knew you guys were such divers. I mean that. Monday was pretty quiet, except for when we all crammed ourselves into the jacuzzi. Who knew that we would all fit. IF my toe went anywere it wasn't supposed to, I apologize. lol we fit a few scared brit boys in there too. They got out quickly. It was funny as hell tho. THe fuy in the tuxedo thong with the poor molested blow up doll was quite hilarious.
    We left Tuesday and can't wait to go back.

To all of those that we met,,,,,thanks for the laughs. You guys are great!

3. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    We took over...LMAO!!!...How are you doing Jemma...You jump in since it's your post...LMAO!!! What would you like to say... :lol:

4. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Nice TR..Jemma...It sounds like you and Marcus had a BLAST...That's good to hear... So was it everything you asked about before you went...Did you have to worry about the puppies and all...lol.. Are we going back to Temptations??...LMAO!!! :lol:

5. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I must say I am sorry. But Ice and Ronald started it! :wink:

Sounds like a blast! :D

6. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Great...Blame me...LOL... I'm telling Jemma... :tongueout:

7. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You started it, Missy!!!
    :D

Ronald :cool:

8. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    See Ronald agrees... :lol:

9. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :cry: :cry: :cry: Do tears work with you boys? :?

Cant believe you all would gang up on an innocent girl such as myself! :cry:

10. icecube88

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Yes..the tear will work for now..LMAO!!! :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice