june 17th-24th TR

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jemstar, Jun 26, 2008.

1. jemstar

jemstar Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Okay..... so we arrive at around 1pm to temptations with absolute ease. No hangups at airport or transport. Smooth sailing. Room wasn't ready yet so we decide to go onto the sexy pool and start drinking. I change into my swimsuit in the bathroom and get ready for fun. Marcus and I get our towels and a chair and dive on in. I am immediately spotted by John and Donna and we get to talking. They are the nicest people ever. My husband is the talker, so I just chill by his side and listen to the conversation and pipe in every little bit. I try the margaritas and they make my tummy feel bloated so I'm like, what in the heck do I drink? We are all in our little swim group looking to spot forum people and after a few looks around the pool, we notice Cash and Jeannie and say Hi to them. Jeannie, you are a dancin fool. LOL I feel nervous to live up to my forum rep. I can be a little introverted in person. lol a couple of hours later, we meet up with Jim and Chanda( we have seriously gotta go at the same time next year guys) Although I might get into major trouble with Jim. You instigator!lol So much fun!!!! That is when I really start drinking some good stuff. I don't know what it was called, but it was good and got me so screwed up really quickly. we are supposed to meet up at the bar later and party, but I ended up passing out at like 7:30. Too much fun in the pool.
    In between throwing up, I tell my husband that he can go out, because he isn't as drunk as myself, but he stays by my side and sleeps with me. So sweet honey. I love you!

The next morning we just chill at the pool all day. Marcus plays volleyball and also gets involved in a few games of horseshoes, which he and Wade kick butt at. That brings me to Wade and Karen from Canada. You guys can party like no one I know. Karen you can get undressed in like record time. lol We also started meetin several other couples. Some from forum and some not. The group from Alabama and Georgia are a blast. Love you Gloria and Leann. You girls are my southern comforts! Watch your hubby leann, he is a wild one.

My daughter is awake, so I will have to finish this later.

2. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    doin great with the TR so far.. :)

3. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looking forward to reading more about your trip.

Ronald :cool:

4. Bethy

Bethy Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Love to read TR's from people who have just returned from their first visit.
    Sounds like a good time so far!

5. B and T

B and T Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hmmm... Passed out early on the first day. That seems to be a recurring theme in lots of TR's. Can't wait to hear the rest.

6. NOLAFUNCPL

NOLAFUNCPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jemma, I know you didn't get to the booze cruise yet but thanks again for rescuing me! :angel:

7. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    So exactly how long did the bottle of Jack last after we left? Instigator, hmmm what did I do except pour drinks down you?

Yes do plan to head down with us, and how was the boob cruise?

We am still recovering from sleep deprivation.

8. typeoxpress

typeoxpress Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +317 / 1
    Oh, rum punch was the trick same trick Chanda was doing and yep she passed out about the same time I did bring her back to life around midnight and she played a few rounds of channel 12. :3some:

9. NTBABY

NTBABY Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We've been waiting eagerly for this trip report from the girl with a thousand questions. Hope you & Marcus had fun. Sounds good so far :D Did you find the Buttery Nipples you were looking for? :wink:

Scott & Lori

10. icecube88

icecube88 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +910 / 0
    Jemma...Sounds like you got hit with FDS...LOL... First Day Syndrome...We told you about this...LOL... I'm glad to hear you and Marcus had a good time. Look forward to your TR... Don't forget the pics for us all... We need to SEE the fun you and Marcus had...LMAO!!! :flash: :bounce3:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice