June 15-20

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by WisconsinJimmy, Feb 21, 2018.

1. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    The foam party is fun...everyone get cranking for that! Theme nights would be a blast if other people participated in them. In the past at some resorts we were the only ones showing up in theme and it feels so weird! Maybe an email to the resort couldn't hurt. If not I know at TTR some of the months the people going set their own them nights up. We will go theme if others do.

2. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    ObiRey...are you going to be joining us in June?

3. ObiRey

ObiRey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    We'll miss you by a few weeks (July).... I'm just invading your thread to get what info I can. :)

I did email the resort using their info address from the main site, and mentioned that their blog and/or Twitter could be used to communicate specific events and dates. I'll report back when/if they reply.

4. KCPhantom

KCPhantom Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I think I read elsewhere the theme parties change every month so we may need to contact them in early June to verify the themes and dates. It would be nice to do the resort themes in hopes others outside of this forum would be participating. Are 2 to 4 couples going to be enough to create a theme without it still feeling kinda wierd? We have yet to go to a resort with theme nights so what themes do you see we could set up?

5. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    There is a recent photo in the "media" section that someone just posted for TTR. These cover the basic ones we have seen. In Jamaica they usually have a Toga Night along with the ones that are listed in the picture.

6. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    Bummer...well I hope you have fun and tell us all about your trip after you return home.

7. KCPhantom

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I don't want to rush through summer as it's finally warm enough to start enjoying the lake life but I'm ready to be at Breathless.

8. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    We are still working on getting rid of this stupid white stuff on the ground and the cold hard layer of water on the lakes! Summer can't get here soon enough! My wife just ordered 4 new dresses from Yandy...we are both so ready for Mexico! 44 day 14hrs until we board our plane...but who is counting? LOL

9. KCPhantom

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    We live on a private lake just southeast of Kansas City, MO. The temps here have finally reached the upper 70s low 80s. The lake is not warm enough to be in the water yet but good enough to hang out on the boat with our lake friends. I can't imagine still dealing with the snow and ice... I thought our lake season was short. We haven't shopped for our Mexico attire yet...still have 44 days to shed some more winter weight and yeah we are counting too! We are 1 day behind you.

10. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    30 days 23 hours before we board the plane...but who is counting!!! Can't wait to see you all there!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice