June 15-20

Discussion in 'Breathless Riviera Maya Forum' started by WisconsinJimmy, Feb 21, 2018.

1. MegBri

MegBri Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +27 / 0
    A couple of questions.. should we bump to a swim out? Are pools open 24/7? Is it topless and Malibu strings friendly? I don’t have normal bikinis. Lol

2. Seafuncpl

Seafuncpl Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +584 / 0
    We won’t be offended by your toplessness or Malibu strings ;)

3. WisconsinJimmy

WisconsinJimmy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    If you are topless and in MS (in our case Luli and ChynaDolls) bottoms you will fit right in! The week we will be there the skimpy bikinis will be around as well as skimpy night time attire. We opt for the swimout and use it after being in the club all night to cool off. The main pools shut down after dark...but it is sounding like the hot tub in the Xcelerate side is open for people into the wee hours of the night/morning, when we were there in November it was shut down for maintenance.

4. M&BEastcoast

M&BEastcoast Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 0
    Are we the only three couples at the resort that week? hahah

5. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    Ha! The roll call for Breathless isn't the same as Temptations that's for sure! But if we are we will still have a blast!!! My wife is still looking for some new outfits for the night club...not sure about any theme nights. Last time we went in November there was no theme night attire. What are you all planning?

6. KCPhantom

KCPhantom Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Hi everyone...We will be there from June 16th to June 23rd. We got a good price on the XHale Ocean Front so we will be on the boring section of the resort but will be spending much of our awake time in the fun section. Anyone know where to get information on the theme nights? The site says they have a Glow Party, Pirates Night, Blacklight Pool Party, Karaoke Night, Masquerade Party, Mega Dance party and Gatsby Party but no information on what nights. Do many people participate in the theme nights?

7. KCPhantom

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    If nobody is doing theme nights then all I have to do is help the wife find some sexy evening/night club dresses...that works!

8. WisconsinJimmy

Ratings:
    +628 / 0
    Glad to hear you are going to make it! When we were there in November nobody participated in the theme nights. Not sure what to expect in June, if we had a large enough group we could create our own theme nights!

9. KCPhantom

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Would be nice if they had a theme night schedule online. We will be there all 7 nights but I know the wife will not want to go in theme attire and be the only one. I assume the Foam Party is still on Saturday and Wednesday afternoons (3-4pm)? We fly in at 10:25am Saturday so hoping to get to the resort get swimsuits on, drinks in hand and check out what it's all about.

10. ObiRey

ObiRey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Agreed about theme party info. It'd be fun to be prepared instead of wishing we were. I wonder if emailing the resort would help... brb :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice