June 09

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by lazkit, Feb 5, 2009.

1. lazkit

lazkit Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, just about to book up for june and ive got a few questions to ask.

Will Cancun be busy in mid june?
    What will the weather be like?
    What hotels are reccomended?

2. sharibaby67

sharibaby67 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you like AI go to any one of the 3 Riu hotels...I love Riu Cancun, the Riu Caribe is smaller and farther down the Hotel Zone.
    I usually go on Redweek.com and rend a villa from The Royal Sands...You can get a lock off for less than $600 for a week. Great place..5 star. Close to Kukalan Mall...

3. jrose52

jrose52 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It is not terribly busy in June. We went last year and are going back the same week this year. The weather is GREAT! it never got over 90 and was pretty much 85-87 all week. only rained one morning and it was out of the area by noon. hotels? I have been several times to all-inclusive resorts...it depends on what you want. I have been to 5 start and 4 star. I had the most fun last year at Temptations, a 3.5 star. If you are going to party....then Temptations is it. Its a non-stop all day party and no kids. If you just want to sit by the pool and have it quiet and go see the sites...then just about every other resort will do. feel free to email me. Yea, we are going back to Temptations (TTR) this year.

Jeramie

4. Buffett

Buffett Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I will be in Cancun the same time as u. June 19 thru the 27. We are staying at the Golden Parnassus.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice