July - Oasis Cancun VS Gran Caribe Real (Party hotels)

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Hyru, Apr 11, 2007.

?

Which hotel in July for its partying atmosphere?

1. Oasis Cancun

100.0%
  2. Gran Crand Caribe Real

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hyru

Hyru Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree with you 100% on the guys lining up to hit on 1 girl thing, it was terrible!
    But the clubs were pretty good ratio, so we figured if these girls arent staying at Oasis then they must be either extremely spread out throughout the hotels or lots are at Gran Cairbe Real....

which leads us to the question of.... Try for the 3rd time at Oasis and go with the flow of everyone saying its the best... or venture out into GCR for the 1st time...

Hotel is pretty important to us man... other than the clubbing at night and the few activities we do... the majority of our time is spent at the resort and its beaches... if we got no people around our age range there (and avoid a sausage fest) then the trip isnt as much fun

2. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't even mention my Leafs...I could choke those Stupid Devils for not knocking out those silly Islanders :roll:

Anywho, Well the Oasis is known to have loads more guys than anything. and the Gran Caribe Real is offeredn through many student tour companies, so therefor your age range would be there for sure..

Hey if you dn't care about the hotel itself or the food, then hit the Oasis..But you have already been, try somewhere new :lol:

3. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah thats what Im thinkin...
    it would just suck is Gran Caribe Real ended up being 5 guys, 3 girls and the rest a bunch of older people with their families

4. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I stayed at the Gran Caribe over spring break and I found it to have way more girls then guys!!! It looks like all the student travel agencies are using this hotel!! There were bus loads of students at the hotel over spring break! I'm sure the hotel will be pretty good when you head down!! I dunno, like college guy said "its hit or miss"

5. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well you can get Families at the Oasis as well. Now that Spring Break is finally over, the families know it'sa safe to go back to Cancun LOL

6. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah I know hwat you mean... but in terms of general population.

I think were gona give GCR a try since both times Oasis was a let down lastyear... and considering were going around the same time again (July) its likely gona be same...

Hopefully everythings in our favor

7. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ah, good to hear! like music to my ears.
    Honestly, Oasis Cancun ratio was disgustiung... thank God the clubs were much better ratio wise

8. Jessie

Jessie Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Plus the hotel is within walking distance to everything! Its like a 7 minute walk to all the clubs! So if there are no girls in the hotel you wont have to go far to find them!! hahahaha

9. Hyru

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    lol well thats at night time... we'll be at the clubs anyway...

hopefully GCR has a better ratio than Oasis... how was it when you went in general (ratio, food, etc)?

10. rice

rice I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    defintely stay in oasis, if theres more guys than girls over there for me of course. and, is that okay to go to oasis party even if you are not going to stay there? i dont have a problem with anything, but my sister is very picky on where she stays, and mostly she likes those quiet places where you hardly find anyone.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice