July - Help me pick a party hotel

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Hyru, Feb 2, 2012.

1. lets_party

lets_party Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I saw some of the reivews/clips of ME, I do think that crowd is more upscale southbeach type but I never been there. If you guys do decide to go there, please post your reviews and if good, we might go there next time.

I never been to RIU either. I wouldn't mind trying it if there are more single girls out there. But I heard, many family folks comes there.

2. lets_party

lets_party Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last thing, we went to Cancun 8 times so far and most of those times I went in July or August and there were more guys than girls in general during that time.

However, during our last trip we went in October and ratio was pretty even on both sides. I personally thought there were more girls than guys.

So, it's toss of coin man. But you know how it goes, all girl has to do is raise her finger and guys will line up, ha ha. I learned my lesson long time ago, whenever we go to Cancun we just go there without any expectations and enjoy our vacation. If we get lucky, well it will be added to our memory of good times, ha ha ha ha. Otherwise, we will still have good times :)

3. Hyru

Hyru Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the responses Lets Party

I think I'll be avoiding Temptations and may go with Grand Oasis instead.
    Riu is good if you havent been, Id recommend it. We go mainly in July, and I agree that the ratio at times is not the best, but our group always cleans up pretty nice ;)

4. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Yeah, avoid Temptation if you are young single guys looking for young single girls. Like you mentioned, go to the Grand Oasis, or go back to the Gran Caribe Real, there will absolutely be more young single girls at either one of those places.

5. acruise76

acruise76 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am off to Temptations at the end of the month and I definitely think it has all you are looking for. Great location, close to Cancun. Age range is great. Caters to singles and couples and 100% party hotel. I stayed at TTR in Cabo last year and loved it, hard to go back to a regular hotel once you have experienced temptations. And from what I can tell cancun is even better. Go on the TTR forum and start reading.

Good luck!

A

6. acruise76

acruise76 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

To add to this however if you are looking to hook up with 20 year old single girls then I doubt Temptations is the right choice and I am not sure where is.

7. bubbles015

bubbles015 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am a single 29 year old female and I am planning a trip with my 22 year old single friend. We want a party hotel! From what I've gathered on this thread it seems like we should look into grand oasis, ME, or Riu. Which is better?!? HELP!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice