July Goers - Thong Check

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by jaybonecrow, Jun 27, 2008.

1. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

I couldn't agree more..where and when? I miss my TTR friends :cry:

Talina

2. sexylilwife

sexylilwife Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Bum pics

That's funny, Holly. All I said is that I want a copy so I can look lustfully at my wife. Not that I can't at home, but who gets as freaky at home as they do @ TTR? All the other bums don't mean anything to me. It's just the "shoes". LOL :lol: And we don't have ANY pics of those. All is good.

Later,
    Mike

3. HollyandShane

HollyandShane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just want to thank everyone for letting me vent over the last few posts. Sorry for the raised voice (yelling as Talina calls it). I have so many great pics of everyone I need to post them. But like Melinda, I deleted the thong check pic too. Now, as for ALL the pics I have of Marete. Well.... she was in every game. So, I have plenty of pics for Mike!! Love ya'll, miss ya'll .... and do I need to close my eyes, spin around, and let my finger land on a map to pick a weekend reunion spot? It's only two days and you know it would be so much fun!!!!(Mike message me your email address and i will email you the pics).

Holly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice