July 2008 Roll Call

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Steve, Feb 29, 2008.

1. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chris and Andrea-- We might be up for it. Although we are planning on being on the booze cruise the day you get there (Friday). I hear that one's fun. We're coming with another couple too. We'll see ya'll next week.

2. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    We defiinitely want to do the booze cruise too.. I don't know what time the Friday one leaves and how early you have to make reservations. Our flight gets in around 2:30 .. so hope to be there around 4 and intoxicated by say.. 4:15...lol...

Can anyone tell me if we should look into getting our name on the list for the friday booze cruise early (would we call the resort?), or if we will be ok getting to TTR between 4 and 5 and reserving our spot then. Thnx.

And I really like the sound of that... see ya next week :lotsofmichaelf:

3. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    May buy a six on the way to DFW Thursday morning!!!
    I believe you can pre-purchase the tickets on their website directly? We thought about doing that, but since we get there Thurs figured we could just book it then.

4. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You can put your name on the list thru Sergio, but you don't really have a spot reserved until you pay ($45 each). The boat is big and holds 50-100 people, so it won't fill up.The price includes the cruise and bar food & drinks at Carlos & Charlies. You'll need to find your own way back to TTR.

Who are you using for transport from the airport to TTR?
    Marsh

5. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are planning to use the Apple Vacation transfer. Last time we took a cab and it took us straight to the resort, but thought we may want to forgo the expense? Probably the ONLY site seeing we'll do all week! :lol:

6. CinciCouple

CinciCouple Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0
    The Apple transport will likely take you a VERY long time to get you to TTR. They stop at numerous hotels along the way and TTR is at the end of the line. You may want to reconsider using Cancun Valet or Brandt for your private transport. These services watch for your flight to arrive and are there waiting for you...and only you, not everyone else booked with Apple. Just a thought to consider if time is important to you.

7. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just DON'T use Alpharooms transfer. We were satisfied with their hotel reservations, but got completely ripped-off on the transfer. Nobody there to meet us. Nobody knew who we were talking about. Paid $53 for a cab to take us to TTR. On the return trip, nobody showed up. TTR couldn't get them to come and pick us up. I got on the phone with them and was calmly talking to then and they hung up. Another $20-30 for cab.

I'm not finished with them yet. It's not the money....it's getting left high & dry and scrambling to make other arrangements.
    Marsh

8. texasaggieman1

texasaggieman1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for the advice. I'll give Apple about 5 min to get me a ride and if not, we'll just suck it up for the cab.

9. xraider13

xraider13 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +155 / 0
    After reading a lot about the transfers.. we opted for Brandt. We want to get their ASAP.... thanks for the info on the cruise.. we'll sign up 3rd thing when we get there....

1st.... :beerdrink: :headbanger:

2nd :flash:

3rd reserve our spot on the booze cruise...

10. briguy28ca

briguy28ca Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    July 25 for 2 week stay!!!

My girlfriend and I are coming to Temptations for the first time and stay for 2 weeks. We are really looking forward to the holiday and meeting new people!!! See you all soon, Brian and Lori. :D :D :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice