July 2-6 TR with Pics

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by TexasCouple, Aug 10, 2008.

1. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here too. Why is that one simple thing so unforgettable?

We sure had fun.
    Marsh

2. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Because it was geniune fun!!! :D

3. HollyandShane

HollyandShane Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad I could give everyone a memory!! The late night swim was one of my favorite memories too, and what was it someone was saying while the paparazzi was snapping pics, " just act like you're not here" or something like that. I just remember being a tree. Who knows.. I think Teresa was a tree with me... or maybe I was super drunk... yep, had to be to run to the shore for cigs :oops: in all my glory!!
    And yes, Marsh, we are going back next year!! We all need to go at the same time!! :D

Holly

4. DavenRose

DavenRose I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That is a funny story, and we have one that is very similar. We went on a late night swim, and someone needed to go get cigs, needless to say we also had an audience who were snapping pics. But nobody in our group was a tree.....good strategy!! :lol: :lol:

5. Cntrltxcpl

Cntrltxcpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oh Holly!!! I think I was a tree with you! LOL I would definately like to see those pics. Can you imagine what our faces looked like? Thanks for a good laugh after a rough week! LOL

YES---same time next year!

6. sexylilwife

sexylilwife Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Paparazzo

"Too many cameras around the pool. Melinda wouldn’t join any of the games due to the poolside paparazzi. This wasn’t friends taking pictures of friends, this was more voyeuristic in nature. Something needs to be done or it will impede the poolside games."

I know, Marsh. I saw a fat, old dude at the sexy pool bar conspicuously snapping pics of girls in the pool and participating in the activities. I complained to one of the bartenders, but he just shrugged it off and said it was OK. I told him if nobody didn't do anything about it, there was gonna be an old dude with a broken nose. :double finger:
    I don't think that translated well, cuz he just ignored me. I got out of the pool to "have a talk" with the guy, but he had left. I think her heard me bitchin' about him.

Man, I really let the craziest things piss me off.

Oh, well. I should have complained to "the management" but they would to something stupid and ban camaras altogether and deprive us of recording our wives in all their grace. :flash:

Later,
    Mike

7. TexasCouple

TexasCouple Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mike,
    It’s frustrating, maddening, and infuriating…all in one.

Just today, I saw two pictures posted on a public site of some topless women that were obviously at TTR. These pics were probably taken without their permission and now they are posted on the web for the whole world to see. I didn’t recognize any of the women, so there is no way to let them know.

The motto of TTR is “Nobody knows you and Nobody gives a sh*t”, but if strangers are allowed to continue to take pics and post them on the web…somebody from your work, church, neighborhood, or PTA might see them and give a sh*t!!

Most of us go down to TTR to have a good time, party like rock stars, and do things that we wouldn’t do at home. If evidence of our escapades could follow us home, it could change the whole allure of TTR.
    Marsh

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice