July 12-20

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Deleted member 44560, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ckallday

ckallday Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    For those who have been, what's the rooftop bar all about? Just the main pool is the one that gets a bit wild or does the rooftop bar as well?

2. Boilercpl

Boilercpl Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 1
    The roof top bar gets far too little use in my opinion. It is reserved for members and those who have rooms in the towers. For $20 anyone can use it. The problem is that the party is at the sexy pool so few people go to the roof. The food and the views from up there can't be beat.

3. ckallday

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Sounds like a good place to relax! We're staying in the tower so mights as well check it out at some point but I suspect we'll be at the sexy pool a lot. Oh, and for the sexy pool is it one of those "get there by 9am and put stuff on a spot" situations of will we get a spot later? West coast time plus vacation time doesn't usually get us up early!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Boilercpl

Ratings:
    +496 / 1
    You will have no trouble finding a chair. The ones around the rim of the pool go early "Hmmm go figure"!

5. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    Agree 100%. They should have more events in the Sky Bar. Love the food and the view up there, but it has zero pulse of fun. We would love to see after hours parties up there. I also think that charging $20 is insulting to those guests.

6. ckallday

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    Haha, better views! We've found at other resorts we spend 75% of our pool time in the pool, especially when visiting in summer. Bummer to hear the water level is so hight though as splashes in drinks is no bueno! Being smart and bringing our yeti mugs with lids should help

7. ckallday

Ratings:
    +45 / 0
    That was definitely something we were wondering about, pretty odd really. Is it closed later at night? Seems like a good place to go with new friends and have a drink?

8. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    Yes a late night drink would be perfect with that view and breeze! The hot tub would be a blast at night! Oh Well, we still find a way to have a blast anyways.

9. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Here's the ghing. We MUST get an appropriately worn (i.e. open) WDSN pic of the ladies in their outfits.

I've noticed lately that the easiest way to make WDSN happen is to make it jump-off of resort White Night. I mean, half the words are already in there. Just add Dress Shirt and some heels and you're there.

1-button rule until 11 p.m. people...

10. Boilercpl

Ratings:
    +496 / 1
    Balance Paid...It's on!!!!! Where are my Boobs Cruise people on the 15th????

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice