July 10-17 2012 Trip Report (Long & Detailed)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by gncnew, Jul 20, 2012.

1. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Seems like March and possibly the first week of April and last week of Feb are the worst, due to Spring Break and mentality that goes with it. As I said, last year there was no single guy problem the last week of November, but the weather is not as warm then.

2. MetMan

MetMan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've been down as a single guy, as a couple, and am going back as a (heartbroken) single. No one ever had a problem with me, and in fact I made lots of couple friends as a single that I still talk to years later. I am hoping the same this time as well. I just make friends here and meet them there, and am old enough to know I'm NOT going there expecting to get laid, but to have fun, and I respect people as such.

3. Bambi

Bambi Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    We have been going to TTR for 12 years, back when it was Blue Bay Getaway and Adult Only was 18 and over. They raised the age to 21 to help cut down on the kids getting drunk to the point where they would pass out around the pool daily.

I'm a fan on a NON couples only resort, that's why we enjoy TTR over all the couples only options out there. I have met many polite, respectable and fun single MEN (not boys) over the years. I have come to the conclusion that it would be quite easy to fix 90% of the single guy problem . . . Raise the minimum age to 25 or maybe even 27. Going from 18-21 cleaned up the drunk kids of both genders for the most part, now lets see if a higher age weeds out the immature single BOYS.

I believe many of the couples and single men on this board and CS are over 25 for the most part, so does a higher age make sence to others?

4. mroz10

mroz10 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Couldn't have said it better. :headbanger:

5. gncnew

gncnew Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

It makes sense to us....mainly because of the bad experience we had. Again, most of the singles we met were awesome. Unfortunately it only takes a few clowns acting stupid to cause issues.

6. SHOW_ME_CPL

SHOW_ME_CPL Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great TR!

7. kandl

kandl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Garth first of all why not post the pic of the outfit? really, greedy now? Seriously though, we loved meeting you both, maybe we can coordinate a trip back sometime that way you will know we always have your back. I think bambi may be on to something, raise the age to say 28 for males and 25 for females, then some more immaturity is weeded out.

We did have some fun.
    As far as fun in the pool goes, we didn't mind the watchers, but most were on the side of the pool not in it with us.

8. mroz10

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Always got your back....and definitely would be up for coordinating a trip back. :)

9. TexasTwoSteppers

TexasTwoSteppers Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    We had such fun with all of you and would like to coordinate another trip. I am thinking next July. Who's down for that?

10. mroz10

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    I absolutely would be. Bday trip year II. Count me in!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice