July 10-17 2012 Trip Report (Long & Detailed)

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by gncnew, Jul 20, 2012.

1. mroz10

mroz10 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    Don't know if you heard but I actually talked to that guy the next morning after he got outta jail...which was a little awkward seeing how I was gonna throat punch him less than 12 hours prior. But not only did he go to jail and have to pay $300 to get out, but he also got his band clipped and kicked out. This all ON HIS 1ST NIGHT in Cancun, during his 1st trip to Mexico. He literally was there for like 8 hrs before his ill advised behavior earned him a night, to use his words, "on a shit riddle mexican jail floor." Single guys take heed. Anyway it was great meeting both of ya, hanging out at the sexy pool and dancing at PatyOs! Hope we can do it again! Thanks for the kind words and oh pick yourselves up some Beats :musik001:

2. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Great TR, and I totally agree witht he thoughts about the single guys. How in the hell did TTR get the reputation of being a good place for single guys to go and get laid? It's not, especially compared to some of the other places in town.

You said, "Wednesday 11th: I'm an early riser, so towels and t-shirts on chairs next to an umbrella at the sexy pool by 6am, then back to sleep for a couple hours."

So.... you are one of those ... LOL!

3. gncnew

gncnew Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jason, we love you brah, hope to run into you again if we go back there. If you're ever in the North Alabama area or Nashville area, let us know.

4. gncnew

gncnew Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Yeah, I am, but in all fairness, we actually used ours - not just empty seats. Christy wouldn't let me hold chairs we would never use.

5. $parkie7

$parkie7 June Junkie Sponsor Registered Member

Ratings:
    +908 / 0
    Great trip report!!!! We also had trouble with big groups of single guys in early June. I know people do not want to keep singles from coming but if the single guys keep this up I don't see what other choice the resort will have. With that said I would hate to see that for all singles because we have met some very respectful ones.

Curtis

6. bigsexy&misssexy2012

bigsexy&misssexy2012 Shot Opus & Toga Fan Registered Member

Ratings:
    +117 / 0
    Great trip report. We had the same single guy problem our first trip, late March 2011, but no issues this year in April. Looking forward to no issues in December...

7. JackAttack

JackAttack Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for taking the time to write a TR. It really helps build the excitement for our first trip. After reading this thread and others regarding single guys causing havoc, does anyone have any suggestions as to which time of the year is NOT a good time to go? (to avoid the above mentioned issues)

I know that being in Cancun during a "bad" time is still better than being at home, but it would be nice to have a great first experience at TTR - rather than regret going, due to bad timing.

8. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There was more than just our instance of a single guy being hauled off to Mexican jail for jumping my wife. Your kidding? this actually happened? sorry to hear that. WTF? Totally unnacceptable, did the resort offer anything by way of compensation? Peacocking, drunk douchebags. WTF could be worse, sorry you had a time of it.

9. regdog

regdog Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    Awesome TR. Very well done. Thanks for sharing such a detailed observation.

10. mroz10

mroz10 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0
    The feeling's mutual...yall are great! Wish we woulda met last year so yall coulda came up for the Super Bowl. Hope one of our return trips match up!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice