Julia Bodeeb: Pathetic

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Vegas, Feb 6, 2009.

1. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    RiverGirl. . .I don't want to get into a political argument so I'm not going to mention it anymore but it certainly seems that way here in the U.S. these days.

2. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, not to argue, but when your arguments are backed up by facts there is no need to silence your opponents. I don't see it as a left-wing or right-wing issue, I see it as an issue of responsible reporting.

3. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    :clap:

4. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You and I agree it certainly shouldn't be. . .but it is. . .witness the so-called "fairness" doctrine. . .the attempt to prohibit certain radio programs from being broadcast on AFRS overseas. . .witness far-left commentators making ugly, snide remarks "off camera" but over the air.

5. 27waves

27waves Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    What ignorance!

I took the best action against Julia Bodeeb that I knew. I registered for AC. This took me all of 3 minutes, suggesting that the writers on the site are not journalists, but rather poor souls who desperately want to be considered so.

I then posted my own article refuting everything that she has said. It is not visible yet, but you can read the same article on my other publication (which HIRED me for my skills):

http://www.examiner.com/x-3120-Denv...aveling-to-Mexico-is-safe-despite-US-concerns

I also added a line stating that certain media coverage, including that on AC itself was naive, short-sighted and just plain wrong.

:) Saludos y Paz from Playa del Carmen!

6. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
  7. sharibaby67

sharibaby67 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If one more person....

If one more person tells me to "be careful" when I go to Cancun I will have to slap them. I have been to Cancun several time and I have NEVER had a problem...I am so sick of this!

I want to give thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread..it really helped ease my mind amidst all of the media coverage that seems to cloud what is really going on. I am leaving Sat with my son and I can not wait! We are going to do everything that I normally do when I go there.

Trip report next week

Thanks again

Shari

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice