Julia Bodeeb: Pathetic

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Vegas, Feb 6, 2009.

1. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    she's a typical left-wing nutcase. and the fact that she deletes virtually any comment that disagrees with her is typical of her far-left agenda. . .silence anyone who disagrees with her when she knows she can't win on the merits of her argument.

2. Michael F.

Michael F. Moderator/1st CC Member Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    :sofa:

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ditto !

4. CancunCanuck

CancunCanuck Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Well, not to start a political debate, but I don't think it has anything to do with her being "left". I'm as left as they get, but I would never consider censoring anyone else's opinion. I think you are either willing to debate and support your argument or you are not, nothing to do with conservative/liberal.

Just sayin', you guys say "left wing" like it's a bad thing, I'm liberal and proud!

5. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Upgraded to page1 now... :D

6. Waste

Waste Moderator Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Last I heard, they had the son-in-law to be listed as the primary suspect.

7. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Canuck. . .you are different. Her rantings are EXACTLY a result of her far-left bias as is her attempt to silence or censor or remove the posts of anyone who disagrees with her.

I'm so tired of people calling me and asking me if we're still going to Cancún in a couple of weeks. OF COURSE we're still going. We'll be much safer there than we will be staying in Houston the night before our flight. What should we do??. . .cancel Cancún and instead vacation in say. . .New Orleans???. . .Washington D.C.??

I was actually told by a co-worker she had heard they were beheading tourists in Mexico. Said she heard it on CNN, which of course I have a hard time believing she got her story straight. I asked her if that was in Cancún and she said, "well, it was in Mexico." I guess that means crime in the same in Omaha the same as it is in Kansas City or Detroit. . . .

8. tele65

tele65 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Cancun Canuck. . .nice video by the way. .. thanks for posting it on your blog.

9. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Mexico Sees More Tourists, Despite Uptick in Violence:
    http://travelojos.com/?p=676

Please explain what this means. Do you mean that people on the left are more likely to want to silence their critics?

10. RiverGirl

RiverGirl Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    This is a good article too:

Mixed Messages on Severity of Violence in Mexico
    http://travelojos.com/?p=684

The crime in Mexico is particularly nasty, so it makes nice big ugly headlines...but it's effect on tourists is quite minimal...the biggest effect on tourists seems to be their families freaking out when they announce a trip to Mexico...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice