~*~Joke Of The Day~*~ New Ones Added Daily

Discussion in 'Free For All' started by Greta, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Milk Bath

A blonde heard that milk baths would make her more beautiful, so she left a note for her milkman to leave 15 gallons of milk.

When the milkman read the note, he felt there must be a mistake. He thought she probably meant 1.5 gallons, so he knocked on the door to clarify the point.

The blonde came to the door and the milkman said, "I found your Note to leave 15 gallons of milk. Did you mean 1.5 gallons?" The blonde said, "I want 15 gallons of milk. I'm going to fill my bathtub up with milk and take a milk bath".

The milkman asked, "Do you want it pasteurized?"

The blonde said, "No, just up to my boobs."

2. Craig5867

Craig5867 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  3. Craig5867

Craig5867 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  4. Nerd Dawg

Nerd Dawg I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    great joke greta :lol:

5. vrodgers

vrodgers Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :roll:

6. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Who's the Most Fun to Operate On?

Four surgeons were sitting around discussing who they like to operate on.

The first surgeon said, "I like operating on librarians. When you open them up everything is in alphabetical order".

The second surgeon said, "I like operating on accountants. When you open them up everything is in numerical order".

The third surgeon said, "I like operating on electricians. When you open them up everything is color coded.

The fourth surgeon said, "I like operating on politicians."

The other three surgeons looked at each other in disbelief. One of them asked why.

The fourth surgeon replied, "Because they are heartless, gutless, spineless, and their ass and head are interchangeable".

7. Cancun_bound

Cancun_bound Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I love it! Working in politics, I can attest to that at times :lol: :lol:

8. carrie77

carrie77 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good jokes! Here's my favorite blonde joke:

A blonde chic went out with friends one night, a brunette and a red-head. The red-head ordered a "BL," and explained to the blonde that BL is short for a Bud Light. The brunette ordered a "ML," or Miller Lite. The blonde thought she'd get in the game and asked for a 15. Her friends were pretty confused so they asked her what a 15 is. She looked at them like they were stupid and said, "DUH, 7 & 7!"

:shock: Muahahahahaha!

9. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't usually post jokes about the president, but this one was too cute not to share....

Doctor Demented

A British doctor, a German doctor and an American doctor were chatting.
    The British doctor said, "Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man put it in another and have him looking for work in six weeks."

Then the German doctor bragged, "That''s nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another and have him looking for work in four weeks."

The American doctor, not to be outdone, says, "You guys are way behind. We took a man with no brain out of Texas, put him in the White House, and almost immediately afterwards half the country was looking for work."

10. Greta

Greta Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Memory Fails

A 65-year-old woman gave birth to a baby boy.

When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, her relatives came to visit.

''May we see the new baby?" one asked.

"Not yet," said the mother. "I'll make coffee and we can visit for a while first."

Thirty minutes had passed, and another relative asked, "May we see the new baby now?"

"No, not yet," said the mother.

After another few minutes had elapsed, they asked again, "May we see the baby now?"

"No, not yet," replied the mother.

Growing very impatient, they asked, "Well, when can we see the baby?"

"WHEN HE CRIES!" she told them.

"WHEN HE CRIES?" they demanded to know why.

"Why do we have to wait until he CRIES?"

"BECAUSE, I forgot where I put him!"

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice