John's uber-late and uber-long Trip Report for Feb. 27 to Mar. 6 - with CCC-sapixies!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Stacia_and_John, Apr 19, 2015.

1. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    OK, here we go again! Trip #14 to TTR, including the 1st trip to BBG in 2007 (that was in October, by the way, so we WERE one of the pre-recorded historical natives of the Temptation Octoberbreast! Just sayin...). I just went back and read the past few of my Trip Report editions (LOL!) and I find that I can actually copy & paste a bunch of the front end stuff from previous ones.... which I'll do in this one (to point out the parallels, eh?):

From this Trip Report thread: http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-cancun-reviews/24320-johns-trip-report-aug-12-17-a.html

"Okay, here we go for trip report number 2 for 2012, even though we were there in February as well as April and August. It’s only our 2d trip report I’ve done, because we didn’t even know the CancunCare.com site (CCC) existed really until last April, and for some dumb-ass reason didn’t sign up until this year. Dumb-ass, I know.
    I’m warning you guys, this is going to be long, because I’m testing out my new voice recognition software while I’m doing it. I couldn’t think of a better test to put it to! So, I’m just sitting here at my desk talking this thing at the screen. Neat, actually. But, if you don’t like reading the longer TR’s, you might just wanna skip it, or read it like it was in chapters or something.
    Sunday, April 12 (2012 - Ha!) (Naughty Schoolgirl & Kilt night):
    Alarm Buzz. 4:50 AM. Yawn, stretch. Rollover, back to sleep.
    Alarm Buzz. 4:55 AM. Stacia slips out of the bed and into the bathroom to start her shower. A little bit later the damn alarm Buzz again.
    Yawn, stretch again. Sit up, turn off the alarm. Out of bed, attempting to join Stacia in the shower. Missed the opportunity, too slow. Morning ablutions, Yawn again. I hate getting up early in the morning anymore. Out of the bedroom, grabbing the two monstrous suitcases we needed for five days of barely any clothes. A few minutes later where off to the airport.
    Our airport routine has become so familiar. It’s nearly a ritual. Drive to Park and fly leave the car requesting it be washed the daily return. Get on the shuttle bus get dropped off terminal E. Inside, Premier Lane, premier access. Do the hold the breath thing about the weight of the luggage. Get through that experience almost painlessly, take a deep breath and face the security lines. No problem, actually this time. Right on through -- hot knife through butter. Into our extended legroom seats, which Stacia needs about as much as a third nipple, Scaramanga to the contrary. I, however, really enjoy not having my knees crushed by the person in front of me. Two hours of mindless wind noise later, touchdown in Cancun. Boo-Yah!
    Cancun’s airport, with the notable exception of the small place between where you get your luggage and walk outside, has really become a stellar example of convenience and efficiency. Well … with the very notable exception of that little spot between where you get your luggage and clear customs and immigration to the actual “outside” however, is a huge pain. If you been there before, you know what I’m talking about. Head up! Eyes front! No stopping for talking, no stopping for looking, no stopping for anything! A pair of NFL running backs hitting the whole from the Power I Formation, that’s us! Once outside, we look around for the familiar teal and white color-coordination of the Lomas Travel folks. Lomas has our private transport there, ready and waiting. Can I just say that being picked up by a guy with a Lincoln navigator is cool, it really is. It is definitely “cooler” than waiting in line baking with the Waco or Macon or Springfield (how many Springfields are there, anyway?) family with 8 children from age 3 to 13 headed off to some ultra-huge kid-friendly resort somewhere down there (*shudder*). Less than a half an hour later, pulling up at Temptation. Welcome homes abound, the guys grab our luggage and whisk it inside and out of sight.
    ** NOTE: This was our first trip to come to Temptation as Premier members. So, we were wondering how much different the experience would be. Starting off, as soon as they checked our name on the arrival list, we were already asked to go around to the Premier member desk, rather than the front desk. We were brought two drinks by the premier staff right away, and also asked if we needed anything special in the room, perhaps a different bottle of liquor, anything? I thought about my beloved Rumpleminz (chick on the bottle is Hot-Hot!) None of that had ever happened before. But, the same smiles, the same waves and friendly expressions were on everybody’s faces. It really is welcome home - every time, isn’t it. **
    Our TTR check-in was seamless. No issues at all. Our new be friends, the first-timers, Sharon and Ivan, had already checked in. We got their room number written down, then ran off to our room. 1107, Jacuzzi suite, which sounds much more impressive than the room actually is. Don’t get me wrong, the room is nice. But, I think on the website it’s touted as a Jacuzzi Suite. Jacuzzi it’s got, suite it’s not. LOL! Still, it definitely had pervey-potential. It is in a great location, however, right off the quiet pool. Only about half a building from the main lobby area. As soon as I went inside. I always walk through and go to the balcony. Everyone knows why we go to the balcony. It was going to be both inspiring, and a challenge, to get a balcony showed to go off on this balcony. Being on ground floor level – and without any sort of rail between you and the sidewalk right there by the quiet pool – balcony shows would be wide open, pun intended, for the viewing audience. Still, I’m up for the challenge! I say as much toStacia, who just rolled her eyes at me.
    I grab my trunks, flip-flops, sunglasses, and it’s out the door to the pool, asStacia in a micromini Wicked Weasel string back thong that it’s my misfortune to never have seen her wear before drags me forward. I mean, I kinda wanted to stay behind her, so I can admire the view, just sayin’… I CAN see that much.
    Another new experience. Walking towards the sexy pool bar, with our nifty new Premier member white wristbands on, we got stop before we got there by a server who asked us what we needed, of course, it might have been Stacia’s ass, but I doubt it, the crowd seemed to be full of the good party people - lots of good-looking ladies in thongs running around. Looking at each other and grinning like a couple dumb kids, we placed orders and had the drinks back in less than 15 seconds. Very nice! We still went to the bar, just to kinda get a feel for the crowd and to see if we could see anybody from the boards right away. Also, we were trying to spot Sharon and Ivan (it’s much easier to spot tall, uber-blonde busty Sharon than Ivan for some reason), and make sure that their first night was fun. We found them at some point, I already had a buzz going. Their check-in experience wasn’t as flawless as ours had been, alas. Oops for TTR, that sort of dealt the “Premier Tour” a black eye from their point of view right from the get-go."

... yes, that's pretty much how this most recent trip was, too... Well, except that we used ALLDOTOURS which is the member's transport services rather than Lomas Travel (Lomas' Navigator to do the round trip transport was upwards of $140! Yikes!), and Sharon & Ivan didn't get to come this time, either. Oh yeah, and except that this time we didn't get approached by a server but by the photographer's assistant who wanted us to do a photoshoot in the room Working us for some erotic/sexy pics. C'mon... as if I don't know how to take pics, I mean really. Don't they know who they're dealing with? *snicker* I was tempted (pun intended) I have to admit. This time she said I could be in the pics too and we could "Do what you like to do if you want to." Which made me grin, and Stacia go a bit red and decline graciously..... Fun-Hater! (LOL! I love that, courtesy of Midwestern, now part of the lexicon - AND my signature).

ANYWAY... we get our stuff, get our RED towels as there were so many people hhogging up the white towels from the night before to save chairs (I shit you not) they ran out of the white ones.... *FIGHTING OFF THE IMPULSE TO DIVERGE ONTO RANT ABOUT CHAIR-SAVER PEOPLE!*

Okay, I wasn't able to hold off the impulse to talk about chair saving. Here's my one comment: don't save the chair if you are not going to be down there to use it before 2-3:00 o'clock in the afternoon. Lots of people will come down, want to use a chair, and then will leave to go to the beach a go to the room about 2:00 PM, so the chair would be open, anyway! End of comment.

Nothing magic about white towels, red towels work fine, though I had to give the frowny-face to some bitchy lady who presumed that simply because I was holding a red, not white, towel I was not one of the privileged Elite who could step up the 6 inches onto the uncomfortable heat of the member's deck. Screw her and her superiority complex. Gee, didhn't she feel stupid when I tossed the red towel down on the chair right next to her, thus exposing *gasp* a white band. Where was I? Oh yes, out onto the member's deck to get laid out, greased up, sun-protected and drinky-drink going and await the arrival of Humperand WOody from Toronto. They got ther eabout 90 minutes after we did, flopped onto the loungers we'd pulled over for 'em and the drinking commenced in earnest. But, TTR professionals, so we avoided the curse successfully! Go us!

A couple really fun hours of good conversation, alcohol going into the body, dips into the sexy pool to cool off, strolls back and forth to the members deck to heat up, then jump back in the water. Your average fun day at temptation. Getting reacquainted with really good friends, that's what being a regular at temptation is all about, member or not. Some of the best people on the world's surface come to this place.

We ended up going down to the beach for a couple hours, Woody busted out his camera, or maybe it was mine, and we took a bunch of pictures down on the beach that we can't show you as our awesomely-bosomed ladies had their twin twins out of course, so no CCC posting. Four – person selfies, like that. Back up to the pool later one more round of drinks, the first round of Wet Pussy shots for the entire trip! Then it was on, so we did another round of shots, then went to the room to get cleaned up, rest up, then dinner and party night.

Friday, Feb. 27: White Night

The day/night when Stacia and I arrived, the same day that HumperandWoody showed up, was white night. We managed to get a reservation for that Asian restaurant, and dropped in and saw one of our favorite servers. Table for four fun people! No worries… Sat down, excellent meal. Side note: the spicy red pepper chicken Curry is excellent! I get it every time! One could think I lack imagination…

Your average White night at temptation. Lots and lots of people participating in the white knight theme, because it is so easy. It is also so easy it can be boring. Lots of shorts and T-shirts, very little sexy attire. But, that can be okay, too. Drinking, dancing… Then back to the room for adult acrobatic combat endeavor. Sleepy time…

We had such a good time hanging out with our friends that we really didn't take too many pictures of white night itself. Easy to imagine, though. Just picture Patyo full of people wearing white outfits, such as:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Everybody smiling, grinning, laughing, and drinking, and drinking, laughing, and drinking, and yelling, and dancing, and drinking. There you go. Lots of white dresses, white skirts, white shorts, white tops etc. Some white shoes, too. Like I said, easy to do White Night.

Met great new and familiar CCC people, including some that live in the Houston area: Texasfunsun, Randy & Kay, both couples are great people and fun to talk with, also David & Denise from Destin, FL (got to go visit them, for certain), Rick & Katie, Eric & Lisa (Eric & Mrs. Ride on here, y'all - Go Mid-Missouri!), Patyo professionals all. As with any visit to temptation. I always forget to mention people that we hung out with and had a great time with. Don't take it personally… Alcohol was involved! LOL!

Saturday, Feb. 28: Sexy Red Dress Night

This was the day when Midwestern was going to show up, and the onset of everyone's "party names" so there you go. Diane changes into Bianca, Stacia into Jacqueline, Tami into Tamarrrrrrra, etc. when the girls start using each other's party names, rather than the regular names, we know that they've hit the happy buzzed state and the party is "ON!" So, Arnie and I were a bit concerned when this took place about 230 in the afternoon! Note: this was before Midwestern actually made it to the resort. There was some trouble getting to the resort for them. Weird travel related nonsense, fluke problems with planes, etc. Anyway, they got there late. But they got there! Even if it WAS without the luggage... eww.... sucks!

So, sexy red dress shirt night… Again, sort of like white night, very easy for the girls to pull off. Another night where pictures of this night were sort of sparse for some reason - I think we'd not hit our "stride" yet, so to speak. One I can show you: [​IMG]

the rest of the pictures are similar… Except that boobies are popping out so can't post them. Good time, though.

Sunday, March 1: (Ladies) Men's white Dress Shirt & Heels Night (remember, one-button rule!)

Man! I loves me the WDSN! Of course, it did spawn the event that led me to write the quote don't be a Fun-Hater" thread, too.

I will shamelessly self – promote, here is that thread so that I don't have to go through all of that again here: http://www.cancuncare.com/forum/temptation-resort-cancun/32299-dont-fun-hater.html

here are Bianca and Jacqueline, at the quiet pool bar. This is the scene that the aforementioned fun – hater walked up on and made his pronouncement : [​IMG]

So,WDSN typically goes down like this… Bianca and Jacqueline get their white dress shirts on, put on their high heels and with make up looking fabulous we )well, the guys aren't made up) all go down to the Quiet Pool bar (oddly named as the bikini Bar for some reason). Not straight to patios, but the quiet pool bar. There, we generate party – momentum, you see! Therefore a couple nice drinks made by Oliver, and a couple shots of course, we wait and give time for the energy to develop. By energy, I mean numbers. Within three minutes two other girls had walked up and said, quote there you are! We were hoping to see somebody in their shirts, we didn't want to be the only ones!" No problem. We are party – starters! (Something like party-Nitro if you will...) Ha!

A short while later, Midwestern joined us. Apparently time – challenged and frazzled from the trip the day before! No matter! The trio ofWDSN hotties is ready to assault Patyos. Watch out! Here come Bianca, Jacqueline andTamarrrrrrra! Boo-yah! IntoPatyos stroll they, followed by the three of us guys. Again it takes place… quote there you are! We were hoping to see somebody in their shirts, we didn't want to be the only ones!" But now, isn't just the three of them, it is the three of them, plus the other two from the Quiet Pool. So, too became three. Then three became five. Then five became eight, all in the span of about five minutes once we got toPatyos. Then, we colllected Lisa, and our "core" group of 4 started really recruiting, girls coming up and saying "Do I have time to go change into my shirt?" Well, hella-sure you do! Now it's growing, going organic like a.... ewww don't go there (cancer, eww) no, it's growing and spreading like weeds in a garden (Yeah! That's it). Except that here, the weeds (read, Hotties in WDS & H) ARE the preferred growth!!

WDSN is weird. I know that. I get it. I came up with the damn idea for a theme night at TTR, LOL! Stacia describes it to other girls as The Walk of Shame… Guys don't call it that! We call it, "that is one sexy look on you, baby!" Just sayin'... Generally speaking, no one girl wants to be the first on white dress shirt and heels night. It takes a core group of professional party – starters to get things going. Once the core group is there, partying and having a great time (AND looking smashing, you guys know what I'm talking about) the other girls just jump in. Like I said, organic. Takes a seed, though.

The typical ladies comment/complaint about WDSN is that the big shirt gets hot. Well... Duh... Why do you think we have the one – button rule? The "official thought" (...some would say "strategem") behind the "one – button rule" is that the button is to remain closed until midnight. I have found, however, that… with sufficient amounts of dancing, then Fueled by regular, repeating batteries ofWet Pussy shots, brought in groups FOR groups of hot-Hotties in the WDSN attire, that midnight doesn't quite get there before the buttons are open. Girls, you can be daring like Bianca, Jacqueline and Tamarrrrrrra and go bra–less, and as midnight approaches let your man take is panty trophy, like this:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

but you don't have to. It DOES allow for cooling ventilation, that's what I'm saying. It is Temptation, party the way you want to party! Don't want to go all the way down to your skin? Then don't. Want to be naked, almost immediately? Then do that! Don't worry about it. Security will come up gently and ask you to put something on if they think that you're getting too crazy. It happened to Stacia this time, finally. Of course, that was whenever I had her out on the dance floor and managed to get the shirt completely off of her so she was just dancing in high heels and that's it - (fun, that!) Stacia's got a great ass and she can shake and move it! So, I can sort of see his point (the fun – hater… lol... ). So, we corrected, sort of, by slipping the open shirt back on. I asked him if she had to close the button, and he, smiling widely, said "no, sir!" Nice guy! Ha! Who says you can't get along with Security. Just gotta understand them is all.

We crushed the dance floor until the music went off at 2:00 AM., Then we needed to find something else to do to entertain ourselves. Being a little pervy, we went looking for a place to go fool around in public, sort of. Found one, not very far away, either! Anybody else ever fooled around on the swings at the sexy pool bar? In the daylight, when one is sober, it would be a challenge. At night, when one is definitely a long way away from being sober, it is an outright obstacle! However, where there's a will…

Two funky short stories from the same 30 minute time span:

First… picture Tamarrrrrra, curvy Iowa girl with plenty of attitude and not afraid to tell you about it or what she wants, swinging in the swing talking sexy smack to her man. Now… Put her husband crouching down in front of her. The "idea" he apparently had was that she would swing forward - he would be facing his .... um... work. Get the picture? He's down in a catcher stance like Johnny Bench awaiting a fastball, she's got the goods opened up and she kicks back to generate the downswing inertia.......

Gee, can you guess what happened? If you go check the 2nd swing closest to the Sexy Pool you can still see his teethmarks, I promise you. Glad he's Iowa born & bred, wrestler to the core! That damn swing blasted him back and he rolled over backwards twice, ending up flat on his back, shaking his head. Does he quit? Hell, no! He pops up, comes running the 20 feet over to us, "Did you see that!? I fucked it up, too low. Going in again!" And sure enough, back into catcher position he goes again and they repeat the expirement. I "think" Tamarrrrrrra eased up on the swing-speed though. I suppose it behooved her if she wanted to culminate the activity, eh? She doesn't get the licking if he can't keep ticking. Damn wrestlers are nuts!

Second… I don't need as much kinetic energy involved in my own version of said activity! So I've just got Jacqueline in the swing and I am… Doing my… Hmmm… Her thing. Of course, Bianca wants to poker nose into our business… So she does so with the camera. Before I even realize she's there flash goes off about 8 inches away from my face! No problem, I'm a professional! We continue this way for about five minutes with Bianca doing her triple X-rated photographer/director impression while she directs my Cunning Linguist skillset … And then some random guy walks out of the dark, maybe off of the beach, and is standing right next to Jacqueline's (remember, this is Stacia's) face, with his Oscar out and he's hard. Keep in mind, I am concentrating and the legs are impeding my.... hearing? Sure, that's it. The bloke asks quote when can it be my turn?" Surprised the shit out of me, I'll tell you! I had no idea he was there! So much for powers of super–hearing… Well, Bianca puts the kibosh on him! Quote you just need to get the fuck out of here before I kick your ass!" Pretty good line, and delivered believably. She had him run off before I even got out of my crouch. Efficient! I never did figure out, and the girls couldn't figure it out either, exactly in what way he wanted it to be his turn. Probably a good thing. Was it a gay thing and he wanted me to give him a bj? That wouldn't have turned out well, nope. Or, did he want Stacia to do it while I was busy with her? That's more Channel 12-ish, I suppose, and probably more likely, but still. Even with the LS crowd I don't know if that's the right.... method? Approach? Manners? But, look at it from his point of view… Totally naked gorgeous blonde chick with great body sort of spreadeagled on a swinging being eaten by big muscular guy with face buried in the business. That is so Channel 12, like he just took it right out of the scene! So, if he was drunken, and horny, both common events at Temptation… Why wouldn't he think he could just walk up, like in a porn movie, and ask? Makes sense when I put it like that!

Well, we figured that probably it was time to head inside at that point.… So! And we go, and as we're approaching the room (the hallway outside the Jacuzzi room hall where 107 through 1113 are) I get a wild hair and say "Hey, babe. Take off your shirt and give it to me." Off comes the shirt and I get some pics of her strolling nude downt he hall in just my tie and then around the corner come the rest of the gang, and now everyone has to do nakey-time pics, so that was fun. We ended up dispersing to our separate rooms after that to pass out. What a fun night! I call that yet another successful WDSN!

Monday March 2 - Ladies: Sheer Night.... Less is more with Men: Magic Mike Outfit.... Blue Jeans & No Shirt

the next day… Well, we got started a bit late! I wanted some extra sleep time after the long night before, and all of the entertainment we got into. So, we slept until about noon – 30. Got down to the sexy pool, found HumperandWoody had saved us chairs on the deck. For some reason this day nobody really felt like staying on the deck, almost the entire afternoon was spent in the actual water of the pool. Moving around, doing shots, drinking and talking to people. This was the day that I met and apparently inadvertently blew off Traco (my bad… He had the bad luck and timing to come up right as our food was being delivered and I was flat starving! I've apologized cents. Still, irritates me that I probably came off rude. Not me, nor my typical personal practice). Here is how we spent most of this afternoon, you'll need to use your imagination to fill in all the shot drinking and minor, low-grade PDA that was going on. And, by PDA, I don't mean sexual activity, you guys. I mean just that, affection. People liking one another. Typical Temptation Sexy Pool fun…

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

That night was Sheer Night. The mail – half of Midwestern had requested such theme for this evening, and… As usual… It got a lot of promises of participation. However… As usual… It got very little actual participation. Sure, there were a couple of mesh leggings around, so it wasn't a total blow – off. But, for some reason, the Temptation crowd does not seem to really buy-in toSheer Night. I have no idea why. I have seen it on theme night threads over and over again, and I've been when it was supposed to take place. But, for some reason, the same girls who are wearing see-through bikini bottoms and nothing else at the pool don't want to wear see-through stuff at night. It is inconsistent, but it is a reality. Of course, the girls who wouldn't dream of dressing in something sheer will dress in a sheer bra and panty set for lingerie Night.... um? Hello?

Still, it was a fun night for partying. [​IMG] We took it a little easier this night, because Sheer night was wedged between WDSN and Naughty Schoolgirl, 2 of our personal faves. We didn't notice a single guy with the Magic Mike look. Sure, as the night rolled on some guys would take off their shirts, but that was because it was hot! Not they were looking hot… It was getting hot dancing, like that.

Tuesday March 3 - Ladies: Naughty SchoolGirl

on March 3 we took out the members yacht! That was a lot of fun! Everybody up, had breakfast, and was around the sexy pool at around 10:30 AM. We were supposed to be down on the dock at noon – 30, but had got a call from Damien at the Premier desk, asking if we would be willing to go out at noon so that the boat crew could get back earlier. No problem says we, we'll be there! We had thought to go out on the yacht, as it is more enclosed unless you go up on the front deck - The Boobs Cruise. When we go on Steve's Boobs Cruise, we always like to say it right up at the front, right before the netting. Unfortunately, that is right where the bulk of the spray comes in up around and on you. Great in August! Not so good in February and March, or November! At least, not when you're from Houston, and the average temperature in the summer is 10° higher than in Cancun. Really, I'm serious! When we went last August, we left hundred and three Fahrenheit got to Cancun in it was 91 Fahrenheit. And, Stacia's small and lean and she gets cold really easily and her party-meter gets crushed when she's cold. Sweaty-Stacia is afun-loving Stacia. Cold-Stacia turns fun-hater and hating is wrong.

Anyway, we board the yacht. We go into the lounge area, which sits facing to port, I believe. Pepe is our server – guy. This one thing was weird: they started playing Barry White. I guess you can figure out which types of groups typically go out on the yacht, eh?! LOL! We wanted more upbeat music, is all. Beer & drink service was top – notch, Pepe was all over it. As we pull out into the canal, I guess you call it, where the peer is located and it runs along all of those awesome homes with the glass full-height walls facing the water, the yacht's ride was really smooth, and with the sun pounding down on us my lady did not feel cold. So, out of the lounge, beers in hand, we go up to the front deck. Sort of like a speedboats front deck, but bigger. And with a large sunning shelf with pads laid all over the place. You can imagine the kinds of parties that the crew has seen going on on that deck! Right! Well with it being so hot, and with beers coming so regularly, it didn't take long before everybody was doffing their suits. Subtle hull difference about the yacht vs. the cat that the Boobs Cruise uses, at cruise in the canal, there wasn't any bow spray - working to my advantage with my naked lady. Different story when pounding through the waves to Isla Mujeres of course, but that was later.

Our group got up onto the front deck area and started baking and bronzing, putting sunscreen on everyone, drinking, and then general tomfoolery started, of course. Lots of laughing, and shouting. Pointing, and request for poses. Picture taking, a fun frolicsome time was had. We have pictures, of course. I love pictures. People have asked, quote John can't see, why does he like pictures so much?" The answer is, when I get home, I can put them on my computer and I can see them on the computer screen. Don't ask me why… I don't know. But, it does work. And… When I could see, that was my primary sense for sexual-based feed, like a lot of guys. I still have a great visual imagination, so that's where I get a lot of my quote input." Explanation delivered. So, I get to enjoy vacation twice so to speak.

The yacht pulled up to Isla Mujeres at a public beach, which was a little disconcerting, as there were kids there with their families. Here we were, six naked Americans, jumping off the yacht to go flounder around in the ocean and maybe go to the beach, and her these families there, mothers with little children. But, apparently they were used to it. Nobody said anything, did anything, shouted anything, no cops came. So… I guess it was okay! But… As stated above about cold water. Remember my saying that Stacia becomes a fun – hater when she gets cold? Well, the water of the Gulf was a bit chilly. She thought it was chilly enough to start shivering. Ever managed to keep a pleasant buzz from booze when you're shivering?it's very difficult to do, apparently. So, we got back on the boat and just laid in the sun baking for a while while the yacht started to slowly pull away from the beach, until she became unfrozen again. Once she got a beer in her and the sun had baked the cold out of her, we were good to go! If you have never had the opportunity to fool around with your spouse or boy/girlfriend out in the sun on a boat, you should try to make that happen. If for you, like us, it ttrips your trigger to do it while a bunch of your friends are hanging around watching, it can be even more fun. I don't think I need to say anything else on the topic. You get the idea, it was a great time.

That night was Naughty Schoolgirl night of course. Participation for Naughty Schoolgirl night is akin to Naughty Nurses night… It always seems to get pretty good participation right from the get – go. Everyone having had dinner, we hit the Quiet Pool bar again to visit Oliver, and get the party started. Something aboutNaughty Schoolgirl Night seems to bring out the inner slut in most of our girls, not just Bianca, Jacqueline andTamarrrrrrra, but Lisa, Anna, and fill in the blank with any number of other hot cool crazy girl names. A few drinks at theBikini Bar later, and everybody trooped over to Patyos.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Let me just say this: every group needs to have, and should develop, a shot – pusher. For our group, that one is Bianca. When Bianca says the party is starting, it is damn well starting! She will disappear for five minutes, and come back with a stack of 20 Wet Pussy shots stacked up, 10 per hand and start handing them out, laughing like the demon princess she can be. Once everybody's had that many shots, it is really hard not to be in a great party mood. Something else aboutNaughty Schoolgirl Night, the DJ at Patyos seems to, or at least this time, have a different mix for that night in the other nights. Lots of really good dance music going on, tons ofNaughty Schoolgirls running around with their tops open for nipple-cooling (I guess) or just off -- their tiny little miniskirts and no panties. Guido would be proud!

[​IMG]

Here is an interesting observation. It isNaughty Schoolgirl Night. Three gorges girls dressed up, or rather, scantily dressed up, in their outfits go walking past the restaurant where people are having dinner. There is no option available at Temptation other than to go past the restaurant, recall. Why is it that they get glared at as if they are doing something wrong? This is Temptation, not church camp. Just thought I would ask that. Don't people know what we do at Temptation when the sun goes down? I just don't understand that… Especially when everyone has been out at the pool during the day? So....?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Another crazy night of drinking, dancing, drinking, dancing, talking yelling shouting shot – taking, drinking, dancing later. We go back to the room, hit it and pass out.

Wednesday, March 4: Any-Tiny-Thing Goes Night

Up and at 'em for Day #6! Well… We didn't quite have that much energy, everybody being pretty torn up fromNaughty Schoolgirl Night. One interesting thing happened though. I think it was this day… It might have been one of the other two days previous, LOL! But, for the story sake it doesn't really matter. The three couples are hanging out, Eric and Lisa come by and visit us and then move off to talk to somebody else. I happened to be hanging out in the Sexy Pool by the stairs with Midwestern while the girls are off at the beach or something, Woody having a cig-break somewhere. My drink as empty, no server insight, so he and I go off to the swim up bar to get drinks. We decide on a couple of the Purple Shit.

Purple Shit has its own interesting back story… A trip earlier we were hanging around the pool and Woody got himself a total of four of them, over the course of about 2 1/2 hours. This was after drinking gin early in the morning, and some beers. That night, he was crushed, hung over, feeling bad the whole ball of wax. Too much booze. We think it is thePurple Shit. I'm not saying don't drink them, far from it! I am just saying be careful with them. D side on the maximum number you can have in a day, then stopped, and stick to the stopping.

Now back to the story… We go get our two drinks, the twoPurple Shit things. We are on our way back to the stairs and a couple young girls go by and I overhear one of them say "Look at that he's drinking!" So I stop, turn hold it up and say "What? This?" They ask me what it is, I tell them, and then I warn them that it tastes really good, but it's sneaky – dangerous strong. The young girl, being flirty, and young, says,"I like dangerous…" I say back to her, I like grape Kool-Aid. This takes like grape Kool-Aid, but it will punch you in the forehead like 4 tequila shots. I think it may have 4 tequila shots in it. It's just covered up by the grape Kool-Aid. So, if you like dangerous, this would be a good drink for you." Note: I don't think it actually has 4 tequila shots in it. But, it is a strong concoction, with both Tequila & vodka I think - not sure. She grabs her entire group of youngsters, the oldest one is probably 25 to 27 years old, and they had off to the swim up bar. They come back perhaps 10 minutes later, everybody double fisting the Purple Shit. Midwestern asked them, "Everybody got two of them?" She replies, "no, we all had two of them over there to get ourselves started! Now we have two more! And she goes off giggling.... Midwestern turns to me and says, knowing the truth of it, "I don't think she took you seriously" no kidding. So I say back, keep an eye out for them, something funny is going to happen. Sure enough about an hour and a half later there she was sitting on the steps, by herself just slowly sliding into the pool. We found her friends and they took her away. We did not see her again that day, and not until well into the following afternoon, either. DOn't know if she crashed, or just went off the resort or just in a part we didn't go, but...

The Anything Goes night was pretty interesting, some funky fetish wear, some assless chaps, etc. Our group of girls settled itself with just some funky – sexy dresses. It was a pretty chill night, actually. No problem, everybody was holding it in for lingerie night, maybe.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ""

Thursday, March 5: lingerie Night for everyone!

Thursday, now our full seventh day in a row to go out, put on the sunscreen, debate about what to drink and right on schedule for Day 7 comes this thought, "Maybe I shouldn't drink yet... I mean, I have been here for a week and I have been drinking like a pro for almost a full 168 hours..." Then I typically think about going back to the office and dealing with dumb people and I shake it off. This past trip, despite the story-warning above, I typically started each day with 1 or maybe 2 of the Purple Shit. I told you, I like grape Kool-Aid! So, we all go through this ritual of deciding what it is to start the day, and we settle in. This, being the last day, like one of the days before, the ladies decide that it's a good idea to do a beach day, since none of us are lucky enough to have good beach (to us, Cancun IS a good beach, in comparison to what we usually have), so down there we troop with our towels and find a spot where we can arrange the beach loungers in a rough semi-circle so everyone can hear everyone and the bs commences (in a good way). It is really, really hard to think about work when good looking nearly naked girls are sitting around drinking, you've got your own cold adult libation in hand and the guys are just chilling, sharing the occasional bit of wisdom/idiotic chatter. Sooner or later someone gets the itch and we go up and see what's happening around the Sexy Pool. We flat missed the Ms. Temptation contest this time, no clue how that happened but it did. We did catch the ironman, I "think" that was Friday's thing, but - remember the booze - it may have been earlier in the week. Heard the usual stuff happened with people having a blast as some group of guys got up, ended up getting naked to "save seconds off their time" and someone won a T-shirt while everyone had a good time and voted with their bikini bottoms.

Dinner at Italian (lasagna again, Awesome Sauce!). that night and then it was lingeriee night. I learned something interesting about my lady, she doesn't have ANY matching undies any longer. She says it's my fault, but I don't believe her. She said she so rarely wears a nice bra under her stuff when she goes out because I like the boobs-free look that she only has work bras and they "don't need to match" or some such other shit reasoning. So, she didn't even HAVE true lingerie this trip, nor the past trip, nor for any trip in the past 4 years which is why she never really wore lingerie for Lingerie Night. Scandalously small naughty outfit, sure, but a bra and panty set? Not happehning. So, I'm going to fix that for next time and lay in a selection.

But I DID have one breakthrough, I did wear my own mesh, royal blue boxer briefs, which seemed to be a hit ... if I can judge by the smacks the girls were giving mine haunch, so that was cool. I did not mind being objectified, I don't know what the big deal is, ladies. (...lol...)

This being our Last Big Night, all the stops came out, with some streaking going on, a lapdance was given, dance floor grinding took place, the shot-pusher did her job and after all of that we ended up back in the hot tub with HumperandWoody for spa time with Mr. Bubble. That was fun, and more good pics yes. Then, for some reason (I imagine that alcohol can cause this) we decided to go out on the beach to fool around, so we did. Went out and saw a TTR security guard watching us, we started to walk away from him and he followed us until we got over the invisible line between Temptation and the neighbor hotel, then he turned around and left us to our own thing. Mind you, we were about 10 feet across the line, but being a professional, he didn't care once we left his demesne. So, fun frolick again, naked girls posing with jet skis, naked girls posing with each other then flopping down on the beach bed for a little shag and tickle and next thing you know it's like 5:00 a.m. and it's time to go to the room and crash.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Friday, March 6: White Night (Guys and Ladies, anything white)

Damn it. End of trip. But, the shuttle doesn't come to get us until 3:00, so with the helping hand of Midwestern offering the use of their room to take quick showers and dress for the plan ride, we were able to stay out on the beach and in the pool, drinking of course, until 2:45! Then, shoot. Room, shower, grab luggage, get on shuttle service and back to airport and wake up from the dream.

Phooey. But, yet another trip with enough Awesome Sauce on it to have us already booked for Octoberbreast!

2. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Wow, thanks and the pictures are amazing.

3. midwestern

midwestern Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +40 / 0
    John, another awesome trip report. Tamie and I reading and reminiscing, what a fantastic time with great friends. Thanks for giving us a chance to relive our vacation again !!!!!!

4. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Jeez John, were you trying to filibuster with that one? LOL Seriously though, it was a great report but your barrister's gift for gab definitely shines through. I still can't wait until we get to meet up and get crazy though.

5. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    awesome report!!!!!

6. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    Guido, as stated, voice-recognition software is hazardous to the A.D.D. readers!

7. Guido and Blondie

Guido and Blondie Paty'O Panty Patrol Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0
    Oh yeah, I forgot you had that. I had it on my company laptop when I worked for Farmers so I do reports while I drove. Yeah, that was about 2008. It didn't work well at all and just a bit distracting.

8. FranKels

FranKels Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great report! Couldn't stop reading until the end!

9. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    ..... hey mano.... I had to grit my teeth REALLY hard to avoid posting the pic of a certain someone's head up under another certain someone's ahh... kilt!

Boo-yah! Good times!

10. Stacia_and_John

Ratings:
    +4,603 / 14
    .... lol!

I can just hear that now...

Guido: "...and the fiscals are in for 2007 and the news isn't so positive out of the northern California region for Farmers. What I think we need to do is ... Hey! Wait a damn second you stupid bitch! Sonofabitch! You stupid grannie, take your dumb ass off the road if you can't see! Wait, you can see well enough to flip me the finger?! Well, fuck you and your Toyota Sequoia then! Don't make me pull off the road and call someone..."

... distracting, right? Like that, maybe? LOL! I'm just playin'... funny image though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice