Jim and Leighs Trip review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by lcox, Mar 23, 2009.

1. lcox

lcox Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Date Visited: March 15-22, 2009

I have just read Monique's review and mine will be nowhere near detailed. That is an awesome review Monique.

Monique's review was dead on and perfect. The weather was AWESOME. It couldn't of been any prettier out. It was about 85-95 no humidity and cool breeze off the ocean. We spent the whole week there and never felt like we needed to leave the resort.

The first day there we had dinner in the Asian restaurant and got a chance to meet several people that we would see though out our week there.

The rooms are not large but perfect for our stay. Seriously we were never in the room except to sleep, shower and take care of some things :) It is topless you know ;)

The maid service was awesome. They even folded clothes that were left on the floor. I was thoroughly impressed.

There are 3 main restaurants. The food in all was great except Mexican night. Go figure. Apparently Maryland Mexican food is not really Mexican food. LOL...You have to have a taste for authenticate Mexican cuisine. Some dishes are very spicy.

There are four activity coordinators, Black magic, Carol, Jeasele and the 4th from Costa Rica but didn't get his name. I don't think it was Chinos (although I wouldn't know because I have never seen a picture of him but the pronunciation of his name didn't sound like it)

They always keep things moving but there was no nude games :( We did have a few booby rules in beach volleyball. They had an activity every hour. Some of the activities we had; darts, water volleyball, blind water volleyball, water aerobics, Yoga, fast paced beach walking, Mr. Atlas competition..very funny... No Miss Temptation or Miss Atlas competition though.. bad week for me to go ..LOL

The bartenders were very friendly and always accommodating. The hardest part about getting drinks was thinking up new drinks .. The water temperature was perfect. No to hot and definitely not cold.

We meet so many people and everyone was very friendly. There were about 30-50 people at the people at any given time during the day and about 80% of the ladies were topless. There were a few questionable outfits on people but that's what we are there for. I believe everyone enjoyed just being topless good or bad. It was great. The numbers at the resort were small but that made everything much more accessible. No waits for drinks, chairs by the pool easily obtainable and you got to know most of the people thier by their first names. Very nice.

The time there goes by much to quick. The worst part of the trip was the travel from Maryland. That is a long flight and we had a layover in LAX.

I used my fixed week timeshare in Williamsburg Virginia to transfer to there and would do it again.

OO yea, We booked round trip shuttle through the Trans Cabo service on the website ($120) round trip private shuttle to and from airport. They are awesome. I listed our arrival time as 4:30pm on the website and didn't get out of airport until 5:30. They were standing outside of airport with a sign with my name. IMPORTANT.. Guys in airport try and tell you they are your pickup service and take your travel voucher, ignore them inside the airport. On the return trip they were right on time at Temptations Resort. We didn't need to call and remind them. They were there on time and ready. It may be expensive but very nice service.

if any one is planning on going don't let the negative reviews change your mind. it is a great resort with atmosphere that will keep you totally relaxed all week.

2. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You just got back yesterday and already have a trip report posted...IMPRESSIVE. Thank you for the TR. It really has me craving the resort even more. 25 more days!!!

Ronald :cool:

3. Angibaby

Angibaby Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sounds like a fun time! (chanting for photos here....lol!)

4. miranda

miranda Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The staff member on the entertainment crew from Costa Rica is named Giovanni. VERY cute!

You would know Chinos as he is covered from head to toe with tattoos and piercings.

5. Donna & John

Donna & John Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Hey there Ron & Talina,

Long time....My Friend......Johnny happen to be checking out the other forums and he came across you and Talina so I thought we would say hello...how are things, hope well.

Can't wait to hear how Los Cabos was when you get back, please say hello to Chino if he is there because he is missed in Cancun. we're heading back to Cancun in June & September, just can't seem to stay away especially in Sept. as Cal & Michelle will be there and their such a barrel of laughs.

Take Care and say hello to Talina!!!

Donna & John

6. RonaldNTalina

RonaldNTalina Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey, Guys. Yes, we're going to try Cabo...we are so looking forward to it. We will give you the full rundown when we get back. Take care and I will tell my better half you said "Hi." By the way, she is just dying to touch John's hair again :lol:

Ronald :cool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice