Jewelry store in Plaza Flamingo

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by kmurphy45, Nov 10, 2007.

1. kmurphy45

kmurphy45 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    When in Cancun in 2005, we found a place called Joyeria Margarita for jewelry where we found jewelry we loved as well as the prices. When next there in January, 2006 (after Wilma) the plaza had not yet reopened. Does anyone know if the Joyeria Margarita is back in business at the Plaza Flamingo, and if not, did they open at another location. Any information provided would be most welcome as we're looking forwarding to visiting that store again when we come down in this January.

2. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It would be very funny if I am thinking of the same place you mention... I have always found excellent jewelry and low prices at the little store next to Pat O'Brien's, on the north side of the mall (that would be the side that Pat O'Brien's is located).

212eric

3. margaritamom

margaritamom Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Flamingo Mall

We've stayed at the Flamingo Hotel for the past 5 years. I can't remember the exact names of the jewlery shops inside the mall, but there are still quite a few. I found the best jewelry deals at Mercado 28 and at the Kukulcan Mall. There is a shop in the Kukulcan that has a ton of jewelry that is laid out on tables. I got several nice pieces for $10 per. I always go for the unusual pieces that no one else has. They had a great selection. They won't barder with you at this store, however Mercado 28 the prices are negotiable and they also have a great selection.

4. kmurphy45

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned from Cancun and thankfully did find the same jewelry store at the Flamingo Plaza and got just as good of deals as earlier. Also got some great deals from a couple of the other jewelry stores in that plaza as well.

Another wonderful and successful vacation!

5. davisod

davisod Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Kathy

Was it next to Pat O'Brien's

6. kmurphy45

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No, it was quite a bit further down, almost across from Sanborn's, but I did buy from the one next to Pat O'Brien's also. In fact, I think we bought from 3 places that night. Good deals actually from all of them. All in all, it was a fantastic week between the weather and shopping. Even found a couple good jewelry deals over at Kulkulcan Plaza, which at that point I really did NOT need but couldn't pass up. Was very disappointed in Plaza Caracol, which was always my favorite. Not much there anymore. They say they're just remodeling but I also heard that many places left to go down further south on the strip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice