jet blue !!!!!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by darkladydi, Apr 11, 2007.

1. darkladydi

darkladydi Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    we're flying jet blue from new york to cancun in june. has anyone else used jet blue for international? jet blue is the best for all other flights, so i'm guessing it will be just as good for a flight to cancun. all i can say is I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!! as always, trip number 15

2. Deadhead

Deadhead Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have booked a Jetblue Getaway Package to Cancun and are leaving out of JFK April 30th. Could not beat the price! I will let you know how thing go. I have used Jetblue numerous times for domestic travel. I would assume the quality remains the same for international travel.

3. Denise-n-Jayson

Denise-n-Jayson Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm flying Jet Blue direct to Cancun from Boston and then flying through JFK on the way back.

Leaving next Friday... I'll let you know how it goes. I'm psyched! I love JetBlue.

4. jdmoon1

jdmoon1 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We have used Jet Blue to go to the Bahamas and it was great.

We are booked for Cancun May2nd and Bahamas in July on Jet Blue as well.
    We have found since they don't have as many flights in and out of our destinations the ck in on return is much faster.

Enjoy Jet Blue is the best.

5. lafsalot824

lafsalot824 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Friend just let today :( for Cancun from NY..

She loves them and flies them everytime, everywhere :)

6. 212eric

212eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I flew Jetblue from NYC's JFK airport in December. The experience was good but in a way it was strange. I say strange because after you go through security, you are then directed to walk down a series of ramps to a shuttle bus. From there you are taken to a different gate where you get off the bus, get on a line and board the plane. I am almost sure that I remember hearing that Jetblue is building a new terminal and this is why the boarding situation is so unusual. The flights were fine however, great seats, leg room, TVs, all the typical stuff we love about Jetblue. I plan to fly them again in the near future and will post a report if anything has changed for the better or for the worse.

212eric

7. nausetn

nausetn Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We used JetBlue in February and it was GREAT, The biggest bonus was because of the limited number of flights meant there was no MEGA LINE leaving Cancun.(like AA or Continental) Only problem was the 1 1/2 hours it took to get our luggage on arrival in NY. Also beware and check before you go as we left out of one terminal in JFK and came back into another.

8. Deadhead

Deadhead Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just returned last night. Jetblue service to Cancun was excellent! Direct flight, TV and less than four hour flight can't be beat. Planes leave Terminal 6 at JFK and arrive back at Terminal 4. Cancun airport check in was a breeze due to lack of lines at the Jetblue desk. Would recommend to anyone!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice