Jenn & LT's Octoberbreast and Desire Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 12, 2015.

1. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh, and we are paying quite a bit less for RM than we did for pearl last year. As I ranted about in my TR from last Feb, we paid more for Pearl than anyone I've heard of, and it was by far the most we've ever paid for any hotel stateside or overseas, so I went into it already a bit mad. This we booked both TTR and RM a lot earlier than last year and aren't completely taking it up the keister cost-wise, so for me, that's already a plus.

2. RayParis6

RayParis6 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    If u could only go to one would it be Desire or TTR?

3. aok1980

aok1980 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We are considering 2 days of TTR and 5 days of Desire in September...We are new to this and have gotten great advice about blending the trip.

People on this site are awesome.

4. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    For us it would be Desire. We are goingbto Pearl in May for a long weekend. We enjoy TTR, but probably will never do a straight trip to there again without finishing up a few nights at one of the two Desire resorts.

5. Free@33

Free@33 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    This is such a great trip report! Thanks for sharing your trip with us all. I am glad it finished fantastic for you!

6. qccritter

qccritter Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Thanks for the report, it just solidifies the fact that both places are great. Our first "adults only" trip was to Desire years ago (maybe 2008?) We LOVED it! But having been to TTR and Hedo since then, and so many people saying that TTR is the best, you start to question your memories but you sum it up nicely. My wife Amy and I both love places like this, and we both love to party and relax. She leans a bit more towards the relaxing, and I lean a bit more towards the partying, so a split trip really makes sense.

Congrats on being members. We actually just bought a second hand contract with TTR, so hopefully some of our benefits will apply to Desire as well.

7. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Thank you so much!

8. dave6868

dave6868 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    Here is our 2 cents, We did TTR in April 2015 and had a great time. The people we met were very friendly and welcoming. We decided to go back in January and we hit a cold spell. I know that TTR had no control over the weather but we still had a good time. I can say we will not go back in January because of the weather being so unpredictable. After our 5 nights at TTR we went to Desire RM for 2 nights. DRM was much nicer than TTR, the food quality was better and the top shelf alcohol was a very nice surprise for us. I drink vodka and I can tell you that there is a huge difference between Sky vodka and Belvedere Vodka. Being naked all day certainly did not hurt our opinion of Desire at all. Now we like Patyo MUCH better than the club at Desire. The club at Desire was small and just not as fun.
    So I think from this point forward we would like to do 5 nights at TTR and 3 nights at the end of our trip at Desire. The problem with Desire is that it is a lot more money than TTR. And please don't think that I am bashing TTR because we are not. It was just a different crowd because the pool water was cold, the air was cold and our Boobs Cruise on January 23 was cold and overcast. I think we got spoiled with an amazing Boobs Cruise in April.

9. Plsremembermy

Plsremembermy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

10. akc

akc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    OH hey....Well I am just now reading this 6 months later!! What a blast!!! Is it time to go again :) miss you all!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice