Jenn & LT's Octoberbreast and Desire Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    We all did Desire Rivera Meiya and loved it. Octoberbreasters rock even at RM.

MELISSA

2. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Enjoy reading your well written informative report! I am glad you guys had a great time and shared your experience. Thanks for taking the time to write it up and post. I know the amount of time it can take.

As much as a post on here, I never actually write a full report, just small stories here and there. So hard to keep the timeline strait, I end up with a headache. You guys, and the several other October people that wrote so much up from 2015, really made me think about trying to keep log next trip.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    It is fun living vicariously through others isn't it? But in this case we were actually there lol, so double the fun. When I write my reports I tend to imply a lot of things but never directly state incriminating evidence lol. Jenn did a great job not incriminating any of us while also telling a great story :) But I also enjoy reading them months (or years) later as I tend to forget what we did.

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Yea very good leaving out the detailed incriminating parts, but making it readable. I don't know if I would be that good. Mine would be like: Started drinking and partying after breakfast, then stuff happened, then shots, more stuff happened, more drinks, lunch and dinner in there somewhere, friends stopped by, more fun stuff...(repeat this 7X). Not very fun to read.

5. Gotmilf

Gotmilf Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,097 / 2
    Haha - exactly. Need to wear a GoPro! Then I'd really know how much fun we had!

6. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    Great trip report Jenn! It was a great read and I love the pics. Can't wait to see what next year brings :)

Nikki

7. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Re-reading my report makes me want to go back :( I miss it!!!! Kyle I am anxiously awaiting your novel :)

8. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    We did Desire RM, but have heard that Pearl is amazing! I think we may do a Pearl trip in the Spring.

9. mark sara

mark sara Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Good trip report Jen. I was glad you finished it as I wanted to compare your Desire trip to our and from the sounds of it you liked it just as much as we did. We're totally in for a Desire octobreast next year. On our trip we also took a day trip to Desire pearl and enjoyed ourselves there. It wasn't as busy as rm but it was still fun.

10. hot_2_trot

hot_2_trot Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jenn & LT's Octoberbreast and Desire Trip Report

Jenn, sounds like LT pulled a Ryan on your not-so-last night! Up til 6am then staying another night--priceless!

Although For the most part I agree with Steve's post about pampering and early nights, I am going to RM with a positive attitude and the knowledge that I'm gonna be shelling out a little dough for chairs and reservations. Pearl and I didn't mix but I think I know the drill a little better now. I did love the nudity and free-ness of Pearl, if you get my drift, and we are going w friends as well, so I have high hopes about our 3 nights at RM after TTR in February. I'll be sure and post a TR, too.

Hope to see you guys again at some point!

Jess

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice