Jenn & LT's Octoberbreast and Desire Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by LT & Jenn, Oct 12, 2015.

1. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Monday, October 5th

Boobs Cruise DAY!!!!!

This is always my favorite day of our vacation. I woke up so excited and ready to go... LT on the other hand did not. He had a bit too much to drink the night before and felt pretty hungover :(

I tried to rally him but he would have rather stayed in bed.

Me, LT, Tiff and Andrew have a tradition of wearing our Chive tees on Boobs Cruise day. Loved our shirts this year ;)

[​IMG]

We ate breakfast pretty quickly and then headed to Patyo's to meet up with everybody. As soon as we got there Darin said "have you seen the surprise" I replied with "what are you talking about?" he just shrugged his shoulders and said "you'll see"

I met Tiff in line to help pay for the 4 of us, and that's when the surprise was ruined. Tiff says "did you see Jen and Kyle?" Well there's the surprise lol! Apparently they went to their room to get ready for the cruise. A few minutes later they showed up and we were so happy to see them :) It wouldn't have been the same without them.

After everyone had paid we went to wait on the stairs by the buffet. Tradition has always been that Janet leads us out to the dock. Well this year a few people got inpatient and decided to go ahead and head that way to try and be the first ones at the front of the boat... only a few of us stayed behind. Hey now I wasn't gonna break tradition. A few minutes went by and Janet came down to lead the rest of us out. As soon as we got to the dock, she motioned for us left behind to follow her to the front. That's what we get for following tradition suckers ;) I'm sure there were a few upset people... OOPS!

So this year we set the record with 100 people on the cruise. We actually had a pretty big boat with a nice wooden floor at the front so everyone could dance. I was pretty excited about that because everyone knows how much I like to dance ;) After a few moments we were off! The staff made sure we didn't have empty cups in our hand, and kept filling them up as they came around. And then it was time for some fun...
    Poor Adam, Chinos always calls him to front of the boat to poke some fun at him. All fun and games though. I think he ended up having a pretty good day though ;) He got ALOT of attention.

[​IMG]

After more drinks and craziness, I noticed that my poor hubby was not feeling too good :( He was at the back of the boat pretty miserable. We gave him all of the dramamine and pepto we could find. I sat in the back with him for a little bit because I felt so bad for him. He insisted that I go back and join the fun. After a few minutes I decided to head back to the front of the boat, but I kept checking in on him periodically.

a few pics from the cruise... I would have added more but holy shit it takes forever to get them edited :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Before we knew it, it was time to stop for lunch. I always love this part because as we pull into the dock, we pass a number of boats who always cheer us on and stare because there's a bunch of naked crazy people partying our asses off ;)

The lunch was actually really good this year. LT actually started to feel better and was able to get some food in him. We did our usual swim in the ocean, take the famous Boobs Cruise pic and do the wobble, and the cha cha slide.

We headed back to the boat after all the fun, and it was once again time to party. LT was feeling so much better, so he decided to grab a drink. He was back to himself again :)

This all went by so quickly and before we knew it, we were headed back to TTR. Which is ok because we always keep the fun going in one of the fun holes at the pool.

We all headed back to the fun hole where the gummy shots began...

After way too many gummies, and a few more drinks, it was time to head to the room to get ready for dinner. LT was all ready to go for the night because he didn't drink the first half of the day. I on the other hand was exhausted, but it was Adam's last night so I decided to put my game face on. After dinner at margaritas we headed to Patyos to start yet another night of drinking and dancing. But after about an hour or so I couldn't last much longer. We said our goodbyes to Adam and headed to bed.

2. beachlovers10

beachlovers10 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0
    awesome report, keep them coming. Keeps us excited about our upcoming trip and we're still in triple digits. Instead of two trips a year we might have to change that to 3 times a year!!

3. Mark&Summer

Mark&Summer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +21 / 0
    Great trip report! We will be there in 2 days! So psyched to meet and party with everyone, only get about 3 hours sleep last night.:partytime:

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Such a fun day. Great memories. As usual you two were a blast on the cruise and in the fun holes. It sure seemed like LT was feeling fine by fun hole time! Good times.

5. Nikki&Ira

Nikki&Ira Secretary of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +921 / 6
    So the pic of all of us on the Boobs Cruise is now my phone desktop...such a great pic and an awesome day!

6. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Awe :) I love our group!

7. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    So jealous! Wish I was still there :cry:

8. Alabamacpl

Alabamacpl Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 0
    Awesome report!! It was so great to meet you two! --Steph

9. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Tuesday, October 6th

Our last full day at TTR...

We slept in this day because we were exhausted from the Boobs Cruise the day before. So we definitely took our time. We headed out around 10ish and went to breakfast. We headed to the pool and lingered around the chairs by the bathroom for a good while and then decided to get in one of the fun holes. I was having trouble getting going this day for some reason. Finally Zack and Theresa made their way out, and Andrew and Tiff, and the other Octoberbreasters that were still there. This was also the day we met another fellow NC couple Steve and Christine. Super sweet couple, and we found out that Christine and I went to the same college. Small world!

After a couple of hours in the pool, Mat asked us if we wanted to go out into Cancun and get some lunch. In the 4 years that we have been to Cancun, we've never once left the resort, so we figured it would be fun.

So we got dressed and all 6 of us (me, LT, Mat, Marisa, Andrew and Tiff) piled in Mat's jeep.

[​IMG]

We decided to go to Los Aguas Chilis... (probably butchered the spelling here)
    It was amazing! We had such a great time and wonderful food. Mat talked me into trying his octopus... I wasn't impressed.

[​IMG]

After an amazing lunch we headed back to TTR. We found our group in the fun hole a little drunker than when we left them :)

Theresa was feeling great and ready to take more shots. So as soon as we sat back down in the pool, here came the shots... And of course the one tequila shot for Crissy ;)

And this was the only day that I brought the camera to the pool. I end up being so bad about taking pictures on the trip :( So here are a few from the pool that day:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mat's model pic ;) I think TTR should use this for their marketing!

So anyway after the pool we headed back to the room to rest and get ready for our favorite restaurant, Asian. We had reservations with Zack and Theresa that night, and I was looking forward to getting to know them a little better. I swear she's my little southern twin ;)

Dinner was amazing! I had my favorite the sweet and sour chicken. The appetizers were also really good too! Always one of my favorites!

After dinner it was time to get our corsets on. I was feeling really good this night and was ready to live it up on our last night at TTR. They had a live band at Patyos that night, which isn't usually my favorite but they were actually not too bad. And all of the ladies looked amazing in their sexy corsets ;)

[​IMG]

After a few minutes we decided to take the party back to our room. We hadn't used our jacuzzi yet, and we had some un-opened bottles of champagne. So a bunch of us headed back to the room and got the party started. We turned on some music and played a few games of circle of death... It was a fun way to end our stay at TTR for the week... ;)

10. LT & Jenn

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Finally got back to my trip report. Sorry for taking a couple of days off. It's been a crazy week. I'm currently sitting in my hotel in Vegas exhausted (I wasn't even going to attempt to go out tonight) so I figured I owed y'all another day's report ;) And sorry for the pictures being so HUGE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice