Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. vers111

vers111 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I WANA GO BACK TO PEARL...we are planning next year sometime dont know when we will have vaca time....

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great pics! :)

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey guys. I think it is time you break away from that week 8 :)

4. RedSkiBums

RedSkiBums Guru Registered Member

Some town in the hinterland of BC, Canada
    Ratings:
    +1,415 / 8
    Here's hoping you took a photo of Jen walking up the stairs every night, and will be posting them. :xyxthumbs::bowdown:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  5. FUN IN THE SUN

FUN IN THE SUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    We just need to add an additional week to our vacation plans. Can't quit week 8, it works pretty well with our schedules.

Joyce N Troy

6. vers111

vers111 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I dnt know if it's me bt TTR should really think about trying to limit groups guys allowed at certain time. They are loud and obviously single. They do behave most of the time bt I mean once u experience couples only and then compare there is a huge different.

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Monday May 12th - visit TTR day

Monday May 12th - the visit to TTR

As I mentioned in the last entry we were in negotiations with Desire Pearl Front Desk Manager Melissa for a visit to TTR this day. We wanted to head over for lunch and enjoy the afternoon sexy pool festivities with some friends we met last year at TTR. Then have the option to stay for dinner if we felt like it and hang at Patty O's for a couple drinks before heading back. In advance we could of cancelled our expensive Pearl room and just stayed at TTR for $160 but the hassle of checking out and in and out and in wasn't what we wanted to do on vacation. Plus why would Original resorts want us to do this as they would lose over $600 in income? In advance they lowered their 'standard fee' from $240 to $80 but said we could only go from 6pm to 2am. I said ridiculous and threatened to cancel and rebook and they then changed to $80 for 2pm to 2am. Again I said ridiculous and just didn't respond back anymore figuring we would deal with it onsite.

So as you know from above we had many issues the first 2 days. We summarized the issues and mentioned we would like a meeting with Melissa when she arrived at 9am on Monday and expected a full day/night pass comped at TTR. Our butler, Gjerry (the butlers were absolutely amazing by the way, made you feel like a King and Queen. Although staff is great at TTR my biggest complaint is listening is not always a strong suit, could be a language thing, but with the butlers never an issue, always thinking how they can go above and beyond, getting to know you so they can exceed expectations based on what you like and enjoy), said he would deliver the info and be sure Melissa was briefed before we met with her. We decided Jen would meet with Melissa and I would hold back (I was a little worked up still from my room service 'fun'). She had a nice meeting with Melissa and they agreed to comp our day and night passes to TTR. In addition they acknowledged the issues we had experienced, showed genuine interest in improving and promised to do everything they could to change our opinion of Pearl over the rest of our stay. And as you will see thru the rest of the report they kept their word. It was like all staff was on alert to make up for the issues. They really do go out of their way to make you feel special.

11:30am we left for ttr. 450 pesos each way. 11.5 to 12 ratio to USD so we gave the taxi driver $40.
    Met our friends jen&rich at the sexy pool. Last year a group of 8 or so of us just went crazy with the AIWC sexy pool side off every and all body parts. One of those days you will always remember so when we found out they would be there we figured it was a good time to visit TTR, plus with the slowness at Pearl the timing couldn't have been any better.

Sexy pool was extremely crowded, which is a good thing from our perspective but very mellow. More mellow than I have ever seen which was surprising considering the number of people. I chalked it up to it being the day after the 11th Boobs Cruise. But after talking to our friends and others we knew from the forum the consensus was it wasn't just Monday but had been that way over the last week. Many seemed to think the new entertainment crew was a big reason and after completing our day we would agree. Worst entertainment group we have seen in our trips, sorry to say. So the day started slow but we pulled out the luge shots and the AIWC and still had an amazing time.

Note: Luge shot = sit the ladies on the side of the pool. Get a sexy red shot like wet pussy and have them lean back and then the lady slowly pours the shot between their breasts. The significant other can then take the shot from the breasts, the stomach or from where the sun doesn't shine. Rinse, rotate and repeat if desired.
    Note: AIWC = Alcohol Infused Whipped Cream. It is amazing how many questions I get about what that stands for, still in this day and age of Alcohol in everything :) It is an instant party starter. If things are going slow then spray it on a booby, a stomach, even a bald head. You would be amazed how many ladies like to lick bald heads (yes both types lol) when you apply AIWC. The Mrs doesn't like it on the vajajay though as apparently it stings. But right above it is ok.

Security was better than any other trip. No interference in body shots. Witnessed one lady provide a BJ under water 3 mins. Seriously, she did it like 3 times, the 3rd time I timed it, 3 mins 13 seconds. Another couple was having intercourse in the pool. Never seen that before either. Have suspected it but this was right out in the open, moaning and everything. Needless to say I made sure my bubba cup lid was on tight and told Jen to keep her head out of the water lol. Lots of people coming up from the May crew, saying hi and joining us for shots and some AIWC. It was a good time. We kicked 2 cans which is a win.

Like every other trip we had a single guy issue. It only took 3 hours. While trying to get to the bar he physically grabs Jen and gyrates on her body. Her staying stop, getting upset and him continuing thinking he is being funny or turning her on. Regardless, shouldn't have to be that way. This is a good time to point out one of the main differences between Desire Pearl and TTR. I feel like I constantly have to be on my guard at TTR. Always someone putting a move on or taking an unwanted picture. It adds unwanted stress to the trip. Despite our 1st night issue at Desire it was clear that was just a 1 off duche. No stress from unwanted advances or pictures, etc. Everything very respectful. Sure we received more than our share of propositions (most appreciated lol) but almost all were respectful at Desire. We left our 1 day at TTR completely spent. Love the party. Love the people. But it sure is exhausting.

Anyway, our friends did their usual 6something pass out but we were not ready to call it. We can hold our liquor with the best of them. Went to patty o's at around 7 for a drink to meet some friends we met at the pool before heading back. Was shocked how packed it was that early. Many people we met at the pool and many more that seemed to skip the sexy pool or maybe the crowd turned over but the atmosphere was definitely turned up from the day. We were struggling with whether to stay and have a bite or head back to pearl and see the nightly show before getting too drunk when we met joemar (talked on the forum before but had never met in person) and decided to do Italian with them. Number one example of why we love ttr, just so easy to meet people and everyone is so friendly. We love hearing everyones stories and learning more about how the world works outside our 'in your face' northeast corner of the US.

No tables available but $10 made one available in 10 mins. Loved the beef carpaccio as always and the lasagna and finished up w sexy coffee. Back to patty o's. great dancing party crowd, was hard to go but if we didn't our chances of dragging ourselves back were slim to none. Good to see our first love ttr again for a day, which we did miss after 2 days at pearl, but to be honest we were ready to go back to give Pearl another shot. Despite the issues we saw the potential with the amazing facilities and sensual atmosphere. We thought 'if we could only turn the party up a notch Pearl would be perfect' and we knew new recruits were coming in that we met on the Desire Forum and related yahoo group. Plus they started playing that same group of line dance songs in a row they play every trip and we looked at each other and said time to go. When we got back to pearl at midnight, maybe 10 or so people in the disco, the hot tub had hardly anyone in it, a few couples getting busy on the beds but quiet again.
    Time for our own fun again on the patio bed. Never a bad way to end a good day. Sadly no end of day picture that I can share going up the stairs as I had the Mrs naked by the time we reached the stairs. Of course I still took a picture going up the stairs. I just can't share it lol

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    :D looking forward to more installments!!

9. sillyleo

sillyleo I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0
    Maybe guys think they can just "go for it" with blonds? Or maybe I have a look that says "yes I'm smiling and have no top on but touch me and that arm will be broken!" Something must be up because besides a few very polite spoken come ons, no single guys tried a thing during our stay. I literally feel the need to investigate this from a psychological perspective during our next stay.

10. Boy & Girl

Boy & Girl Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 2

One theory that we have noticed at TTR and at home is that some girls give off a "bitch face" and others do not. There are some very hot ladies that are intimidating to approach while others in their group are just as hot but do not give off the "bitch face" and are easier to approach. These are the girls that sometimes guys think they can take too much advantage of. Just a thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice