Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    You can always join us next May as we hope to do the penthouse again then :)

Don't give up on Pearl yet. This is just day 1. About day 4 it became the best place in the world lol

2. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    In a couple weeks (not now as she needs some time w the kiddos first) you are going to have to start working Jen on the idea of returning to Octoberbreast. She always comes back feeling a little guilty for leaving the kids but that changes about 2 weeks later :) I have the departure flight and 1st 3 nights booked so far (refundable though). That reminds me I need to add the crazy price we got for oct yesterday to that thread, $133 a night!!!

3. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    You know we will be glad to start selling her, just let us know when to start. $133 a night is awesome. Last year we got in at $125 but now they have the added taxes so that is probably the best price anyone will see. We booked at $138 ourselves. Probably seems like pocket change for you after that penthouse price!

4. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Desire RM smaller than Pearl by the way. And same demographic concerning age.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sweet! Yeah not totally giving up but I do like the look/sound of Desire RM. Of course if we had friends going that would change the feel of Pearl, to be sure!

Oh yeah, here too! And hubby would have DEF ended up in a Mexican Slammer if that happened to us too and he was running on Don Julio fumes lol

6. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thought so. Nice place isn't it, I could go on but you can attest to it now.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Perhaps smaller square footge, but going off the rooms allowed and number of restaurants I just thought RM would be a little more upbeat/give you more to do. I like different restaurants for dinner, but the changing cuisine at Pearl nightly is also nice.:biggrinbandit:

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey guys. Miss u both. Wish we got to party longer last May.

Seriously would not have gone well. For some reason something like this happens every trip. You can't control it but you can control how you handle it and Jen handled it well.

9. Jordan & Tracy

Jordan & Tracy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We miss you guys too! At least we get to live vicariously through your experiences down there since your trip reports are so thorough. LOVE the reminiscing.
    We're taking Jen's way of handling the situation under advisement. Handled with class... Jordan has a hair trigger temper when it comes to stuff like that. Mexican jail, or getting kicked out of your all inclusive vacation is no bueno...

:daveandmo:

10. FUN IN THE SUN

FUN IN THE SUN Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +143 / 0
    Sweet

Nice report Kyle!
    Say HI to Jen.
    We await the rest of your story/trip!:daveandmo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice