Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. Deleted member 22979

Deleted member 22979 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just reading this 4 years later! In my own defense, the nap was involuntary and wasn't the first time hanging out with you! We've scaled back a bit since then!
    Rich

2. D+S

D+S Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    Thank you so much we ve been to ttr and desire rm now we are trying pearl for the first time in October 2019 . After reading this it made my choice so very easy to make

3. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    Kyle, we had the Penthouse at Pearl for a week in 2016. It's so big I got lost, literally (blind guy thing).

Our experience with the staff at Pearl when we went was a far cry from what you received, no clue if we smelled bad, or they thought we didn't tip, or what. No poolside service, slow in the restaurants, slow-slow-slow room service, pretty much everything from a speedy service scene that could go wrong did.

We DID have running water our whole trip, though. What did you think of that tiny shower! I mean, a half-acre for the bathroom, and a separate bathtub, other than the jacuzzi on the patio, and the tub you could easily get 3 hotties in it... but the shower I literally couldn't walk into, I had to turn sideways... Weird design.

Fantastic views though, you got that right!

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sorry John. Just noticing this thread was resurrected now :) This was a long time ago but we have been to Pearl maybe 5 times now and one of the reasons we like it is due to how amazing the service is, including pool side, so surprised you experienced that. I think our last day at Pearl was your first day at Pearl if I recall correctly so maybe something went downhill there. Cant recall. Anyway, our biggest negative on Pearl compared to RM is what you highlighted on the other TTR threads... that the larger pool spreads people out more and is less conducive to meeting people. We really dont have that issue though being rather outgoing but yeah I agree with your points for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice