Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. baja_beeyatch

baja_beeyatch Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    So after reading your trip report and seeing in your sigature you went to RM in October, I'm curious how you liked it compared to Pearl? We have been to TTR once in April 2014, Desire Cabo in 2012 and looking to try one of the Desires this spring.

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    We posted a trip report further down this page on Rm from our trip in May. I never finished that report but I did do a rm vs Pearl comparison in it. Currently working on the October rm report. Not going to post until I complete it this time so I don't leave people hanging.

But the very quick pearl vs rm comparison based on our 2 trips to each... The mrs prefers Pearl due to the nicer rooms and grounds. I prefer rm because it is a better party. Pool is smaller and jacuzzi is smaller at rm but I look at that as a positive as you are in closer proximity to others creating more of a social atmosphere. Plus rm is a slightly younger crowd. Now we love and appreciate both young and old and most at these resorts are young at heart but just stating the facts from our trips. People stay up much later at rm. Rooms much nicer at Pearl, more elegant sexy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  3. Gene & Stacy

Gene & Stacy Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Nice Job on this Kyle, I had a lot of questions that were answered here. I am going to look for your other trip reports.

4. Escalade

Escalade Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Uh, this trip report is from 2014 ya know....

5. LG & JC

LG & JC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Good evening, I have read the whole run down of your trip to Desire Pearl and am curious as to what the "play room" was about there.. I know you didn't participate but do you know what it was like, from others?? Just curious, as we may want to check Pearl or RM out one trip.

Thanks in Advance

Awesome TR by the way!

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks for reading! This was quite a trip, great memories. This trip was actually in 2014 and we have been back to Pearl twice since and also visited RM twice since. There is another trip report comparing Pearl to RM if you are interested...
    Jen & Kyle Desire RM May 2015 Trip Report

Re your question on the play room, at Pearl it is a room off of the disco where adult 'play' is allowed. Anything is allowed in the playroom. Where as they discourage full out open play in the main disco (although it does happen) Normal ls type rules apply of course. Has a wrap around couch and a swing. Sometimes there is no one in there. Sometimes a single couple goes in to have fun. Sometimes two couples. Sometimes more. We have found that about 50% of the nights we have been there in 3 trips it has been used. Let us know if you have any other questions. Love talking about Pearl :)

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
  8. LG & JC

LG & JC Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Thanks so much for the reply, figured it was something like that. The boyfriend and I may try Desire RM some time next year for as this year we are going to TTR in August (2nd) time. Also have another family trip booked for Oct and we already took 2 trips this year, so we are pretty set. We are a young couple (28yo) not in the lifestyle but open minded and non judgemental, just like to have fun and experience new, different things/people. Seems like RM may be more our cup of tea since we like to party! We are more comfortable now since we went to Jamaica and did the nude beach as well as Orient Beach in St. Maarten (all nude). Felt comfortable and liberating and really no big deal! How vacation should be! Thank you again I will be sure to reach out if I think of anything else!

FYI- First time to TTR I did NOT go topless at the sexy pool but felt comfy enough to do so in the ocean! Maybe this year will be diff. =p

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    It used to be that RM was more of a party resort and younger crowd but that is changing somewhat. Who is there the week you are there is a big factor. Our favorite party at either of the Desire resorts was actually at Desire Pearl. They have a music festival in August. The music fest draws a younger more party crowd. We are going back to Pearl this August 10-15 as it was a lot of fun last year and then heading over to TTR on the 15th for the reopening.

10. Happydays

Happydays Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +496 / 0
    What a terrific summary and report Kyle, thanks
    very much. I need a nap now after reading all of that!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice