Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ha. No he's cool with naked. His concerns are $ And not enough of a party crowd. He doesn't expect TTR but he's not a sit on the beach and read type of guy during the day, either.

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ha. Same here. That is why I was not thrilled the first two days. Too slow. But that changed. I am a play volleyball, socialize, have some drinks, get lunch, more drinks, cornhole or pool bball, socialize, then get a round if shots kind of guy.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Exactly. Him/Us too. And we heard Desire RM had a slightly younger, more upbeat crowd. Personally the small size of Pearl has me slightly apprehensive.

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I think the pearl smaller size results in a higher risk and reward. The facilities are the best. If you get a good group then the reward is huge. But since it is smaller there is higher risk that the group might not fit your interests whatever that may be. Sounds like for both of us it is a good party. For 2nd half of week we got the reward. First half didn't meet expectations. End result we would take and will take the risk again.

5. Ivan&Mache

Ivan&Mache Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Great trip report! Enjoyed it very much, we looked forward to each day report as we look forward to the next episode of Game of Thrones... with lots of excitement.

Haven´t been to Pearl yet but we have been to both TTR and DRM and loved them both. Already booked both for november, but might as well change DRM to Pearl after reading your report. And would definitely book TTR on Octoberfest 2015.

Oh, and those pictures of the erotic photoshoot are simply amazing!

6. David & Rhonda

David & Rhonda Regular Registered Member

Split time between Beaumont, Texas and Pineville,
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks for the trip report.

7. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Don't know how many times we have read this but we enjoy all the details. So informative.

8. Deleted

Deleted Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Very very very useful. Thanks so much. The volleyball is the most important bit for us!!!

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Well I wish you were going next week then as we plan on playing a lot of volleyball!

10. Deleted

Deleted Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I wish I was going next week! But if we go it'll be September 2016! Maybe 12 months for me and the Mrs to brush up and challenge you! She's 5'11" so she should be a strength player. Just got to teach her not to keep hitting it backwards and we should be pretty good! Have a great trip! Looking forward to another report if you have it in you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice