Jen&Kyle Trip Report...Desire Pearl vs TTR vs Desire Pearl Trip Report

Discussion in 'Desire Pearl' started by Jen&Kyle, May 19, 2014.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I was going to do that at the end but I can easily answer that now without a long daily trip report entry :)

Booked 4 nights on cheaptickets w 25% off coupon code and buy 3 get 4th night free deal. Ended up costing me $675 (give or take $20 I think) a night so about $2700 something or maybe with taxes it was 2800something.

Separately booked the first 3 nights in ocean view room at apprx $375 a night using a 25% off code. So another $1125.

Then decided I wanted penthouse the entire time so asked to upgrade the 3 nights. Plus didn't want to deal with switching rooms. Quoted me $1000 for some package that was basically like drops of love where it included 2 lobster dinners, 2 massages and champagne. I negotiated them down to $800.

4 separate times I ordered 10 sugar free red bulls at 60 pesos each. So about another $200.

All my tipping for room service, chairs, the butlers for their special service, maids, drinks, restaurants, spa, the 20 people that worked the friday penthouse party (more on that later) etc totaled $700. In hindsite I know I way over did this. But I wanted to show my appreciation.

$172 for the erotic massage upgrade from the free one with the package.

$380 for our picture package (more on that later too)

$200 for the penthouse party staffed Friday (more on that later)

$350 for the juggling monkey
    $225 for the strippers and their ping pong balls
    Lol. Sorry I made up the last two. But ideas are churning for next time.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    LOL!!

I was going to say only $250 for strippers but $350 for the monkey? Must be some monkey or some bottom shelf strippers, LOL!

3. GoGoBlanco

GoGoBlanco Banned

Ratings:
    +255 / 2
    Wowch! Sounds like lot of fun, and a once in a while splurge! But now you have the Desire bug, once in while won't be enough....
    :daisy:

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Right, it was my first days off work for 2014 so we splurged. In October it is $333 so that would be $2300 for a week but we will divide it with TTR at 133 a night resulting in a week (3 TTR / 4 pearl) for $1725. Pretty good deal. And with southwest now flying to cancun and tickets costing $350 round trip it will be $2425 all in.

5. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    Kyle, don't be a tease! Give us another installment!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

6. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sorry. Been working too much after being out last week. My plan was to add some pics next from the photo shoot but I can't figure out how to do that from my iphone. Good news is I am home today and can do that from the desktop this afternoon. So I will catch up today!

7. carl blank sam

carl blank sam Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0
    Sure sounds like you has a great time,good to hear

8. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    Kyle, thanks as always for a great trip report. You're one of the few who (like me) breaks it down into day-by-day. I think it's so much better and more thorough of a report than doing it a different way. And oh, how the excitement and anticipation build for the next installment.

Props for throwing what sounds like just a sick party at the Penthouse. I applaud you, sir!

In looking at rack rates for Week 8 2015, the base room is $726/nt. That's a bit steep, even if we are only staying for 3 nights. For us, this will be a cool-down from the wild Week 8 crew at TTR so I'm ok if it's just me and the Mrs relaxing with the occasional beach-side BJ. I'm just a little surprised it's this expensive for a base room.

9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Ok, I am half way done Thursday May 15th but I think these will make up for it.

We did these pics with the staff photographer. These are obviously the tame ones.

This picture is in the disco. The disco is 100 times better than TTR nice shoes...
    [​IMG]

These pics are on our penthouse balcony...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are also in the disco. There are nice couches everywhere.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you want to see the sexy ones then you have to come to Octoberbreast. Our current plans are Oct 3-6 TTR, 7-10 Pearl but that could change by a day or two.

Will finish the Thursday report tomorrow. After going thru the pics it is fun time :)

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Awesome pics!! That one in the disco/swing is KILLER!
    I would def wanna do that shoot. Seems worth the money to me.

Have a good night!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice