Jen&Kyle Trip Report 2/24 to 3/2

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Mar 7, 2010.

1. chris&tata

chris&tata Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    Great report!!! Can't wait to get back!!

2. Meims

Meims Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks so much for bringing back so many fantastic memories, sorry we missed you guys but we did meet so many lovely people! We have days(and nights) of blurry memories, it's good that we have you to remind us of what we might have been doing HA HA!! Looking forward to hearing about your day on the Boobs Cruise with Steve! What fun that was!! Wish we were close enough to return for a only a few days, but its a long way from the UK we have to have 2 weeks to make it worth the journey!!! Our livers are still in recovery!! xx

3. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Hey Jim & Ruth! It was such a special week it is thankfully burned into my memory. It was nice hanging out with both of you.

We have been off the site for about a month so sorry for the delayed responses but thank you all for the nice feedback. We see most of you that commented early/mid april are likely getting back around now from your trips. Hope you had a great time and cant wait to read your trip reports. I am going to start getting caught up on the site now.

Took the month off because we went to disney for several weeks. I needed to clear my mind of temptations before taking on mickey mouse. It was impossible to do. At the animal kingdom lodge swimming pool I kept wondering why everyones tops were on and where the hell all of these kids came from :)

We decided we cant wait until next Feb to come back. Thinking September or October now!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010
  4. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    funny stuff....

5. jmg944t

jmg944t Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    No kidding right! I don't know who was more shocked, me or one of Christens friends when I undid her top in our jaccuzzi. Apparently that is the type of thing that isn't ok when back at home.

6. Luvinit

Luvinit Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    That's one great thing about our hot tub... no clothes allowed! We tell them it's hard on the filter. It works with most of our guests (after a few drinks sometimes). Lol!:daveandmo:

7. hardrocktampa

hardrocktampa Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0
    works with out hot - tub likewise...
    ALSO WONDERING AFTER GOING TO THE BAR WHY THE BARTENDER WANTED 50 bucks for all those drinks, you can't beat all - inclusive....

8. dorrian

dorrian Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Great report thanks for sharing.

9. poolside128

poolside128 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great report! we can't wait and you nailed down a few answers for us new to the resort. Drinks are on us if we see you in April for that great report. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice