Jen&Kyle Octoberbreast 2013 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. dalymc

dalymc Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    these reviews are amazing! soooo looking forward to this trip: 46 days and counting!!!!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Thanks. I will finish this up today. Was busy with the eagles game yesterday (if u can call that a game) and have 2 nights in a row of pearl jam now so will write it during the day and post the related pics late night.

3. Don&Olga

Don&Olga Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Great trip report lots if reading lol Thanks for sharing pics are great

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Tuesday Oct 8th - sheer night and toy exchange night

We are in a routine by now. Breakfast buffet followed by a relaxation period at the sexy pool. We easily got chairs where the Octoberbreast group was sitting at 9. Still amazed how easy it was to get chairs compared to feb or the spring. We wanted to go hard since it is our last full day but we also spent an hour just chatting/relaxing on the beach in the early morning. Love that husband wife time to reminisce on the past few days, discuss what we want to do that day and just talk which doesn't happen enough at home with 3 kids. We tried to do the massage in the blue tent which is 3-5 minutes down the beach to the left. But they were not there in the morning. We found out typical hours are lunch time to 5pm. $40 a person for an hour. 3 types of massage offered. Swedish, sports and 'regular' which I think was a lighter massage. Next time we will have to try it out.

So back to the sexy pool at lunch time. We again order a couple pizzas and chicken sandwiches w fries from the premier menu. Great service, quick and easy. I think all trip we either ate at the sexy pool or just skipped lunch. The afternoon was full of the usual sexy pool fun...iron man competition, darts, luge shots, floating beer pong, etc Good times with good people. Can you tell I miss them? Another rain shower this day but only about 30 mins. Pool and air was warm enough where it didn't effect the party.

Tuesday night was both sheer night (something I had been looking forward to for a long time and toy exchange night). We planned to meet in the cigar lounge. The cigar lounge is mostly open air with lots of seating and tables, a large bar (that is unmanned and not stocked), restrooms and an indoor conference room. We scoped it out and learned the lights can't be turned on ourselves. So we set that up in advance. Then the big drinker I am started thinking the party would be much better with the bar stocked and a bartender. It isnt an easy walk to paty o's and who wants to leave a toy exchange mid exchange? I asked Damian with premier and he said they won't usually do that. I asked him to go ask around and see if he could make it happen and if there is a cost to make it happen let me know. An hour or so later he came back and said $10 a person for an hour and they would have a full bar and bartender and all the lights on and everything open. He asked for how many people and I told him 20. We had 13 couples signed up but I estimated 3 or so wouldn't show due to intoxication, conflicts, etc. So then he charged my room $200, had me sign for it and said see you tonight! I figured I would just collect then and spread the word. If we got more people then either we would try to use the money to extend the time or give a prize for the best toy demonstration lol

We went to Asian for the first time on this trip. I love spicy so I have always felt their version of Asian is rather bland. I got two orders of the dimsum platter and had that as the meal. Love the spring rolls and dumplings. This time we did just Jen and I. Needed some couple time and Jen still wasn't feeling the best and sadly now I had started to show the cold symptoms also.

Afterwards we got changed into sheer wear and headed to the toy exchange. Now in my opinion sheer night is the best theme night. I only took pics of Jen as I had a lot of dealing to do with the cigar bar reservation (explained next)and didn't pull out the camera there but they are HOT. For some reason I find an outfit that you can see thru way hotter than nakedness. I guess it is the excitement of what you think you see or do see and maybe are not supposed to see? That voyeuristic side comes out on sheer night.

As for the toy, honestly we have never owned a toy. So we are rookies in this department and were a little shy (i know, us shy?) and nervous about what would happen after the exchange. We got our toy from Spencer's and just selected the highest rated one and added an edible guys candy pouch and edible girls candy tassels. Seemed like a good combo and it was stolen several times in the exchange so I guess the experts were right. We had the next to last choice and were able to steal anything which was nice. Typical Xmas toy exchange rules applied. We got a [censored] ring with vibration. We tried it out later and Jen loved it. For me it hurt a little. But hey if she wins, I win, if you know what I mean :) . We were a little intimidated by the 'rabbits' and some of the other things so we stayed away from those lol

So the event itself was nice. Most of the ladies showed up in sheer which was hot. They had the full bar and I was able to get sky vodka which was nice. The ambiance was great with everything lit up and the couches setup. Attendance was much higher than expected. I think we had 40-50 people at one point. The space could easily handle it. I guess people invited friends and others heard thru the grapevine and showed up to watch. The couples who signed up for the exchange all paid their $20 so we were covered. Steve and Janet joined us and I think all had a great time. We had a guard, Luis, who I think was there to just be sure everything was ok. Originally I thought it was to be sure people behaved but he told me he was at a gathering a couple weeks back that got really crazy so not sure if the regular rules apply up there.

One slight complication, and i know you guys meant well and i appreciate the effort but Steve and Janet tried to get our money back saying we shouldn't of had to pay. That resulted in the manager being called who then proceeded to count the people and try to charge me an extra $200+ on top of the $200!!! At that point I had only collected $260 total. Yikes!!! The manager left and said they would charge my room. Kind of was a buzz kill but everyone from Octoberbreast was really nice offering to help pay for the extra people that happened to show up. So we got the manager back and I explained to them that the extras were not people we invited, were just watching, wandered in because there is no locked door, etc they agreed to just take the money I had and call it even. And Steve and Janet convinced them to add 30 mins onto the hour so it all worked out.

I think all the extra people resulted in it being more of a cocktail hour instead of the typical crazy Octoberbreast parties we were having all week so I don't think it met Darin's expectations with demos, etc but it still was a good time and it was funny seeing what toys people wanted when they stole. Best part of all was when melissa stole the strap on. Lol. Thanks Darin for organizing it and I apologize for the complications with the bar. They really should use that space better. It was really nice. If anyone has any pics of the exchange or the lounge feel free to post. I didn't take any.

After the exchange we went into nice shoes for the first time all week. They have a live band on Tuesday nights. Wasn't bad. Not many people in there as it was hot as hell. Enjoyed watching the ladies dance in their sheer outfits. Eventually we decided to go change and try out our sex toy. Planned to make it back to paty o's but our illnesses caught up to us and we called it.

We learned a lot though... Cigar lounge = nice, sheer night = sexy, sex toys = good.

Will post a pic or two of dinner and sheer when back on home computer tonight.

Otherwise that's it, easy departure on Wednesday, 5 nights was way too short. I hope we can do it again in May. It really worked out well organizing a group and getting everyone to come at the same time. Hopefully that happens for May. We will be visiting for 7 nights at some point between may 1st and 15th. Hopefully others who are trying to decide on may dates will join us.

Miss you octoberbreasters!!! :(

5. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    This was a sad day for us :( We left that morning! Sounds like it was a good day though!

6. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Kyle - Thanks for all you did in coordinating this night! It was a great time and enjoyed by all. I did expect it to get a little more crazy but it was still so much fun. We tried to use our toy that night but it wound up that we needed a tiny little screw driver to open the top and get the batteries in. DAMN IT!!!!! You should have seen Brent trying his hardest to get that top off. It was comical! At one point I thought he was going to break it. LOL.

April

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    That is hilarious and yet so cruel. So did he eventually get you off, uhm, I mean it off? That was horrible and not my normal style of humor but I couldn't resist :)

8. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Yes...he got me off but not with my toy! LOL

A

9. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You guys will have to join the Octoberbreast group next year! I remember you from the Boobs Cruise last year in early November. It sounds like a majority of us are going back next year in early Oct. You can be the newest members of Octoberbreast!

April

10. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Life is short. Live it to the fullest. I hope all of those reading this plan to join us in early October 2014. All are welcome. We are equal opportunity partiers. We were iffy for October since we are going to Ireland in September but we realize we can't miss it. Circle the dates on your calendar. Week .5 to 1.5 October 2014, Octoberbreast 2014!!! Start training.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice