Jen&Kyle Octoberbreast 2013 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I think you are onto something, Darin liking a variety. I am secure with Darin's manhood based on the number of times he asked me (politely as a gentleman I must add) if he could do a body shot off of Jen on Boobs Cruise day. I think he only got one or two though. I should of been a better party coordinator but once those gummy bear shots came out I got a little distracted :). Maybe in may. There is incentive for you!

2. Ali & Andrew

Ali & Andrew I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 1
    Kyle you are the king of trip reports, reading them really brings a person into the moment, well done :)

We are very glad our AIWC didn't go to waste after our cruise was cancelled, sounds like you guys had a blast with it.

3. Andria82

Andria82 Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +89 / 0

This is so funny because we have a 2 min video that we took from the cruise (that I can't get to upload to shutterfly) and its of this EXACT scenerio!! When we watched it we were like Oh my god, we didnt realize it had happened when we were taping but to watch it back was hilarious!! (and creepy) I really hope I can figure out how to change the format so we can upload it.

4. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    I kind of remember through the drunken fog saying I was equal opportunity. And as much as I enjoyed playing "gay chicken" with Brent, body shots with Jen are much more desirable!

5. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    The funniest part is that he fell asleep in the hot tub at the end of our after-cruise party. I said, "the creeper guy is asleep!!!". Brent and somebody else (I was pretty drunk and can't remember) pulled him out of the hot tub and put him on one of the chairs. He was still there sleeping on the chair when we all left to get ready for dinner. LOL!!!!!

6. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Hahaha that is hilarious!

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Lol. Oh my. I remember that. Good times.

I remember when we started the hot tub party he was two hot tubs to the right by himself. Then ten minutes later I look up and he is one hot tub to the right. Then ten minutes later he is in our hot tub with this big grin on his face. At that point I had assessed that he was harmless so no big deal. But then I remember him falling asleep/passing out and going under. Thank god you guys grabbed him and dragged him out to the chair!

What a day. I wish I had a video of the gummy bear shots and the look on the faces of the rest of the people at the pool watching who then waved back after Amy waved to them. I think most were like NICE!!! but I think I need a replay of the video to determine if those looks were really 'what the hell is wrong with these people.' Lol

8. cnparda

cnparda Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,247 / 1
    Best TR evah!

Thanks for posting that awesomeness! Makes us look forward to the party in April.

9. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    They could have been thinking "what the hell is wrong with those people" but I truly believe they were thinking "I would love to be part of that group right at this very moment". :)

April

10. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Kyle, the gummies are simple. Go to store and bye some. Then put them in a bowl. Get the flavored vodka of your choice and fill the bowl up over the gummies. Stick in the fridge. Stir every day and add more vodka as needed. Enjoy in 3 days to a week.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice