Jen&Kyle Octoberbreast 2013 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. FloridaToCancun

FloridaToCancun (CEO) Chief Executive Octoberbreasters Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Somehow I knew that pic of Darin and I would come back to haunt me! Well played, Kyle.

Brent

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sorry Steve. I remember that advertising contract conversation at the toy exchange night. Sounds like you are in a no win. You want the volume and the crazy sexy party atmosphere drives the volume but volume best helps when you have advertisers wanting to pay for advertisements. Maybe you should take some of these pics and add them as advertisements on the banner at the top of the page for the cruise! That oct 6th cruise was everything right about boobs cruises. I know that is not $2k a month but if people knew how fun these cruises were I am sure everyone would be traveling from other resorts to go to them.

Let me know if there is anything you want me to remove or cover up more. Or should I take the white flag post as I should post the REALLY crazy pics from the cruise now? Just kidding. Kind of.

3. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I love it! Brent has a man-crush on Darin? I thought Darin had a man-crush on Mr Mac? I'm confused. LOL

April

4. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Oh and this reminds me of several more important parts of the cruise/after party...

1. We almost didn't go as I felt sick after the last cruise and I couldn't party late. This time I took Dramamine and felt 100% fine. I took the less drowsy version and was not tired at all.

2. Am I imagining this or did the party get a little too crazy and someone threw the microphone in the water? If so that stinks. I heard that rumor but didn't actually see it.

3. For the third trip in a row someone 'stole' my sandals (i refuse to admit i get too drunk after the cruise and leave them somewhere). I know I left the boat with them. I know I had them at the sexy pool after party. And I know late night there was another pair still there that looked like mine but were not mine. Oh well. Hopefully in May I can make it 4 trips in a row losing my sandals.

5. Darin & Melissa

Darin & Melissa Mayor and 1st Lady of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0
    Steve ended up with someone else's sandals and couldn't find his. Now we know.

6. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    That's okay Kyle. I've lost my sunglasses on every trip to TTR. Last year I also lost my Bubba Mug. It's just part of the territory. You know you had a great time as long as you loose something.

April

7. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I was going to create a flow chart to diagram this but I don't have time but I think it goes like this...

Brent --mancrush--> Darin --mancrush--> MrMac <--mancrush--> MrMac

Sorry just kidding Mr Mac. Couldn't resist. Maybe that will get you back on here to say hi :)

8. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    What! Steve stole my sandals!!! I think that calls for a free Boobs Cruise in May :)

As you can tell I am a little obsessive, that night I kept trying to figure out what happened to my sandals. All I had to do was ask the mayor of Octoberbreast or look at steves feet! Lol

9. CaptMorgan

CaptMorgan Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0
    I lost two pair of sandals last trip, and two pair of sunglasses.

I think losing stuff might have had something to do with the alcohol, but I really can't remember enough to be sure.

10. FloridaToCancun

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    How did I become the one with the man crush? Maybe Darin just likes a variety? Lol

Brent

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice