Jen&Kyle Octoberbreast 2013 Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Oct 15, 2013.

1. HnJ

HnJ Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Thanks Kyle!

Looking forward to the rest of the TR and seeing the photos, both CCC safe and otherwise!

2. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Saturday Oct 5th

Saturday October 5th

We really lucked out with the weather. Friday was nice but Saturday was beautiful. Upper 80's and sunny. We love it hot. We also love Saturdays at the pool because they bring in a real DJ that plays club music. We like to sit at this end of the pool near the DJ and the buffet restaurant on Saturday to be near the music. This end...
    [​IMG]

One note. Since the resort was only 60-70% full you could get a regular chair by the sexy pool until about 9 or 9:30am. And the premier chairs were always available. It was nice not having the stress of getting a chair at 6am.

This was a great pool party day. Thanks to Ali & Andrew for dropping off their AIWC before heading off to the airport. We made great use of it on Saturday and on the cruise. We mixed in AIWC shots, luge shots, some volleyball, the chugging contest and lots of underwater pictures. I will say less today and speak with pictures. Likely our new profile picture...
    [​IMG]

3 years ago we were taught right how to party at TTR. He is anonymous on here so I wont mention his name (you know who you are) and he took an amazing underwater picture. See our old album. All trip I was trying to top it...any winners? Disclaimer: just to be clear all in the pictures are very aware they are being photographed and were a part of the Octoberbreast party.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

why stop with 2 ladies? lets add more...
    [​IMG]

and more...
    [​IMG]

And then we thought, hmm, I wonder how they would look out of the water?
    [​IMG]

As you can tell Octoberbreast rocked. Amazing care free group ready to party.

The ladies...
    [​IMG]

With a name like Octoberbreast you can never neglect the breasts!!!!
    [​IMG]

And naturally eventually the guys need some attention. Way to go LT!!!
    [​IMG]

My turn...
    [​IMG]

Travis would have none of this sitting on your lap crap. Real men throw the ladies over their shoulder.
    [​IMG]

One thing you had to watch out for at about 4pm was the Hannah Mac attack! That girl is tough, can kick some ass with some ridiculous nails (Hannah I still have scrapes). I got even on Boobs Cruise day though. Will show that photo tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

And we will see how long this one lasts (it actually isnt showing any goodies so maybe we are ok) but I had to throw in the pre dinner happy hour ladies photo, 1 of my favorites of the trip. There is a perfectly logical explanation to this one. The girl by the pool selling all natural sun tan lotion said you can even get skin cancer on your ass so we were just checking for cancer. Not all day at TTR can be fun and games.
    [​IMG]

We hit dinner at the Italian for the 2nd day in a row, this time with the Macs (pictured) and Amy/Travis (passed out before picture taken). We love Italian but several of us ordered the filet and it was way over cooked. I got the Lasagna twice and loved it (we visited 3 times) and also loved the beef carpaccio
    [​IMG]

After dinner we hit red night hard. They had a much better DJ by the pool and of course again that led to skinny dipping. We called it about 1am as we had the Boobs Cruise the next day. I actually didnt take many pics on the cruise but I have a few to share tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

3. LT & Jenn

LT & Jenn Princess of Octoberbreast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    This review made me smile :)

4. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Sunday the 6th, Boobs Cruise Day!

Sunday October 6th

The Boobs Cruise Day. The best I have ever been on easily. The Octoberbreast crew was so pumped up that a rumor started that we had to be there by 9:30am. I kept telling everyone I think it is 10am. Needless to say the majority of the crew was so anxious that we were ready to go at Paty O's at 9:30. Beautiful hot sunny day. Very calm waters which makes a big difference for party ability on the boat. Another advantage was this boat was a little wider than the one we went on April 30th so it was easier to get around.

We were on the infamous Buffet Cruise from earlier this year. I dont want to start a debate on that again but there was pretty much a group that was appalled by the open full out sex as soon as everyone got on the boat and a group that was well, having full out sex on the boat. We were not appalled but not into the full out sex. So we were stuck in our own uncomfortable world.

We like to party. We want the cruise to be a huge party. We want the cruise to be the best f'in party in the world. Body shots galore. Dancing. Silly games. People laughing. Chugging shots. Tequila out of a rubber male genitalia. AIWC on breasts, below on the girls, on guys oscars (trying to use terms that wont get this removed). A girl kissing here, a girl kissing there, a girl kissing every everywhere. We dont want to sit and watch. We dont want to have full out in the open sex. We want to party like rock stars. And if that party leads to full out in the open sex for some then so be it, we are fine with it. But you cant jump right to that, if you know what I mean :) Let the best party in the world take you to where you need to be. And god damn it I bet this was one of the best parties in the world on Sunday October 6th. I cant think of a place I would rather be.

Chinos is the best. Funny, clever, a great party leader. But you need the people to go along with it and take the party to another level and Octoberbreast had those people. Naturally Chinos focuses on the single guys first to make fun of and our single guys were great sports going along with the fun. It kind of introduces them to the crowd and enables them to be a part of the party too...
    [​IMG]

Single guys deserve to have fun too. Adam, pictured above, is not what this little story is about or piece of advice is for. Totally respectful, cool guy. But we did have a single guy lie down naked in the middle of the net and insist on AIWC being applied to you know where. He then lay there for over 30 mins until some wonderful lady gave him a partial mercy lick. Does he learn his lesson? No. He immediately has it applied again and proceeds to lie there for over an hour, exposed, AIWC slowly melting on his you know what. Normally a party killer but not with this crew. We just partied around him and tried not to fall on him.

This party started on the way out from the dock. I mean it was full out crazy time by 11am. Skinny dipping was fun. It got even more people naked. Chinos started with the marker. Got to love him. Everyone good sports there to party...
    [​IMG]
    Sorry everyone. Had to cover the goodies so they dont get deleted. I used white this time :)

Two of the main organizers of Octoberbreast, Darin and Brent, decided the girls shouldnt have all the fun. Dont they look good together? Sorry all, I have a naked pic but that has to stay on the Octoberbreast private site :icon_lol:
    [​IMG]

The party continued with everyones favorite the tequila shooting dong...
    [​IMG]

We did lunch on the island. Played some silly games with tons of participation. Great group.

Then the party just hit another level. I really had trouble finding appropriate pics. Had to spend a lot of time on photoshop. Octoberbreast I will add the others to the share later.
    [​IMG]

My favorite. I am a lucky man...
    [​IMG]
    At least I used small black circles.

Dont you love tickle parties? I swear that is all that is going on here. Not sure what happened with Darios shorts but can you blame him? I photo shopped that too.
    [​IMG]

We were partying so hard we voted to skip the visit to the island and just continue partying on the boat. I think it was unanimous. The rest of the cruise I have to leave to the imagination.

The after cruise party was just as good as the cruise itself. We moved the party to one of the 'hottubs' at the sexy pool. Tons of shots followed...
    [​IMG]

I also got my revenge on Hannah for the scrapes. Believe me I swung as hard as I could :)
    [​IMG]

But the best party of the after party in the hot tub was the vanilla vodka gummy bears. Did you know that if you put one of those things on the tip of your [censored] and walk up to someone they pretty much have to eat the gummy bear off of your [censored]? And even some times multiple ladies share the gummy bear? I know, I know it is hard to believe. I still dont believe it. But at the Octoberbreast Boobs Cruise after party it was a 100% success rate. God I miss TTR. Melissa please send us that recipe. I want to see if it works at the next neighborhood pot luck. Fingers crossed.

The party got even better but I feel like I have said enough already. Definitely the BEST night of the trip. We actually made it to the Seafood restaurant. Again the $10 tip worked for an immediate table. I dont remember what I ate. And we made it to Paty O's. Dont remember what we did there. But best day and night of the trip. Monday we had to get up for our timeshare presentation so I think we called it at about 2 or 3 but I really have no idea.

5. antncille

antncille Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Great Boobs Cruise review....

It was a blast, even with Creepy single guy (wtf?)...lol

6. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    Awesome !!!!!! Thanks great report again!!!

7. HannahMac

HannahMac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Oh my goodness!!! LOVE THIS TRIP REPORT! I swear, I still have my bruises, but what's a couple party wounds among Octoberbreasters?!? A DAMN GOOD TINE if you ask me! ;)

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Awesome trip report Kyle. Putting a tiny white or black spot over nipples doesn't make the pic safe for work and PG :)

I think I give up on moderating pics.... and the chance of getting my advertising account back (worth $25K a year) which was suspended a month or two ago due to 'adult content'. Their words not mine.

9. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    so if I may paraphrase, block out more you crazies! The site costs money to run and Steve can't get that if he can't get advertising! (feel free to send me all pictures for prior approval lol)

10. Tank77

Tank77 Newbie Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Outstanding review!
    We were just glad we were there to see all of this happen in person.
    I do not think there has been a day go by that i do not think about how bad want to go back :icon_surprised:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice