Jen And Kyle Live From Ttr!

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Jen&Kyle, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Throw in some of those Penthouse nights and you have a deal!!!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    For me it is all about the price. But I don't value the perks too much. I don't care about a special bar. We don't visit on peak nights typically like NYE or Halloween. Couldn't care less about the color of the towels. Found enough things on the menu we love (especially this trip) that I didn't even read the Premier portion of the menu. I book my trip in minutes via an app.

I did need help getting in the first weekend of November so this was the first time having a premier connection hooked me up.
    And I did wish I could get my own shots of fireball. ha
    And I do think we will be visiting more now that TTR is back at the level we prefer for our vacations. As the kids get older maybe NYE and Halloween become possibilities.
    So IF they can compete with the rates I can get online then why not. But before they sold out I was looking at lower $300's for Bash for first weekend of November. Even with the premier discount I am paying $356 now. So the price still isn't competitive.

3. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Yes, so every calculation I have done to compare prices includes the free nights. I do not include any RCI benefits as we wouldn't use that.

So this is what I do...
    (Contract price / (# of nights in contract + # of free nights)) + (rate for room from TTR * % discount for the room we would likely stay in) = my nightly cost. Now I realize those free nights don't cost me anything on the room but that factor is single digit dollars when you even it out over the full contract. I then compare that rate to what I can get on discount sites. Pre TTR closure the discount site won. During TTR closure doing the same calc for Desire (of course the supply of rooms was less with TTR closed resulting in the discounts being more difficult to find and not as good) and the discount sites still won, albeit not by much. With the TTR reopening I am already finding a bigger spread between premier price and discount price for TTR and for Desire as the Discounts for Desire came back in full force in August and I have been able to find really good discounts for the soft opening. To be determined re how the calc will work out come regular opening.

So I am not doing this on feelings. I am using good old fashioned math. I plan to try again in November :) I really want premier to win this time.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Kristen78

Kristen78 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +387 / 0
    Thank you for all the posts... been living vicariously through you until I get there in Oct!
    Question... how are the regular included wines?

5. Restling

Restling I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,628 / 4
    This thread is solidly on to page two of the most viewed threads of all time. Look out "Running Buffet..."

6. Naughty Newfies

Naughty Newfies Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +418 / 1
    Oh noooo...you're not even supposed to think those words!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

7. marshe

marshe The Original Hottie and Hellraiser Registered Member

when not on vacation, home based 25 mns from Toron
    Ratings:
    +1,770 / 4
    Shots of Fireball?
    Hell, buy the top of the line membership, you get your own bottle

8. Partyometer

Partyometer I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +579 / 1
    JEN & KYLE!!!

Words cannot describe how happy your review makes me. I'm glad you guys had an awesome time. Thanks for making me insanely jealous!!! XOXO

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Jen&Kyle

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    Your ears must of been burning. We were just talking about you guys last week. Wondering when u will try out the new TTR?

Hope all is well!!!

10. Latina Y Gringo

Latina Y Gringo Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +614 / 0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That large open space should have been the BASH party space in nice weather and the location below should have been covered more and then used if there was rain. The current/lower location would have still been open to the view and breezes, etc.

My 2 cents.

They may have plans to put a miniature golf course up there. I can only imagine the design, the holes you'd have to get your balls into.
    LoL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice