Jason......

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Fletch, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    my family is out visiting some other relatives in Indiana and they said that some tornado's ripped through the state today, just making sure everything is alright over there

2. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you get swept away by the tonado, put on the red slippers, click the heels three times, and repeat "there is no place like home."

3. Zackman

Zackman I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ding Dong, the wicked Witch is dead.....

4. BCstandsFor

BCstandsFor I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Didnt he have that Olympics tonight? Something tells me he would'nt even notice the tornado. :lol:

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes fletch, saturday we had some major storms and a few tornadoes touched down.....luckly it was a few miles away from where I was.

As for the BEER OLYMPICS yesterday....WOW! :shock: 30 teams entered and let me say it was a PUKE fest. Somehow I didnt and I am happy for that! Our first event was the Run and Chug. Let me explain this, there are 3 tables.....each team has 6 beers on each table, which makes 18 beers in total. First person chugs a beer....runs to the next table chugs a beer....runs to the next table and chugs a beer then all the way back and tags your teamate and they continue this. We had 3 rounds back to back to back of this!!!! Some how I didnt puke and neither did my partner, but we lost that event. EVERY team after us puked, so they finally put trash cans near the event. Our next event was beerpong.....which we thought we would be good at. They used REALLY small cups so it took for ever for the games, but we lost. This team ran it back on us 2 times and it came down to 1 cup each. No biggy. Next was Cornhole.....we won this event out of the 30 teams which was good! Then it was louiseville chugger.....lost by less than a second to the other team it was fun though. Next came the big wheel race which was actually a table of 6 beers......my partner chugs, takes off on a razor scooter around a course, then back to me and I chug and do the same. The other 2 teams were killing us as it was there first event and it was not ours, and we were drunk!! Funny this is the 2 teams were racing so hard towards the finish they both crashed into the table and beer and stuff went everywhere, was funny! Last was flippy cup......our other team we were matched up with sucked and we lost. But, was really really drunk and it was fun. The finals of the event had the top 2 teams in a pitcher race!! Yes....full pitchers of beer after a long day of drinking. EVERYONE puked.....but it was a great day and I cant wait for it next year.

Me and my teamate and 2 of the girls in the contest!!
    [​IMG]

Final round pitcher chug for the title!!
    [​IMG]

Go Go Go Go Go
    [​IMG]

And..... Time to PUKE!!
    [​IMG]

6. hw711

hw711 Moderator/Dance Machine Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wow, those are some fuzzy pictures. Was the camera drunk too? :lol:

7. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    my buddies camera phone........ go figure

8. whdream

whdream Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    yes looks like a drunk phone..

Yeah crazy with all these tornados lately. They think one may have formed over here...eekk

9. NormsKid

NormsKid Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Looks like yall had a blast! Funny pics!!!

Michelle

10. Fletch

Fletch Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    at least there are pictures this time and we didnt have to wait 4 months :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice