January 2022 Trip Review

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Van_cpl4fun, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Van_cpl4fun

Van_cpl4fun Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +456 / 0
    Just wanted to share a quick report. We always like reading these when others post. This was our 6th trip, but our first since covid. Thought we would just share a few quick observations.

Glow Night - this was held at the pool, but not in the water. I know a few people on here have been asking if it was at Bash or not. All of the info we saw said it would be at Bash, but it wasn’t. We had a good time, but it was most definitely crowded and hard to dance. Ended up taking over an empty reserved table - no one said anything.

Pool Parties- they have seriously upped their game with these. Playmakers did a great job at pumping up crowd. Way more props (floaties, balloons, streamers) than we had seen in the past. These were super fun pool days.

Bash Parties - shows were better, more props (circus tent, fun decorations, etc), and lots of costume participation. Circus and Burning land ended up being pretty cool, despite our fears about the kind of strange themes.

Cabanas - these honestly didn’t bother us too much. We were in the pool most of the time anyway, so less pool chairs didn’t really bother us.

Dress Code - Don’t kill the messenger, but this totally disappointed us. We used to like that there was more of a dress code, and men and ladies actually dressed up to go out. Getting dolled up for the night was part of the fun for us. Now there is zero dress code. By zero I mean that we were sitting next to a group at Sutra that were not wearing shoes. Backwards baseball caps and ripped jean shorts at Sea Flirt. We felt it took away from the sexy vibe. Again, we are certain others disagree.

Dinner noise - Obviously things get loud with people partying all day, but things were so loud in the restaurants this trip that we could barely even hear each other if we yelled. We end up yelling all night later on when we get to bash, so it kind of sucked to not be able to actually have a conversation over dinner. We have never noticed this before. At one point, while sitting together trying to have a romantic-ish dinner at Romanza, a couple came in and were seated directly next to us with a basketball game playing at full volume on their iPhone. They proceeded to swear and yell at the phone. We are all for enjoying a good game, but bringing it in to watch at full volume in the restaurant kind of kills the vibe for people trying to enjoy a nice dinner. Isn’t that why there is a sports bar?

Covid - virtually no protocols other than staff wearing masks. Spots to stand on in elevator but no one we saw really used them. Honestly felt pretty refreshing, to be honest. Highly suggest getting tested at hotel if you need a negative to get home and don’t care about accuracy - trust us ;)

Thats all we can really think of for now. Overall a great trip. Great staff, people, and party, as always :)

• Like Like x 16
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • List
  2. FFC/WBA

FFC/WBA Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +573 / 0
    Thanks for the update.... appreciated and informative...

3. Bryan21178

Bryan21178 Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +468 / 0
    Nice Review!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your vacation with us..Love reading these.

4. Randall A.

Randall A. Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0

Very good review. We are headed there for our first trip Feb. 12 - Feb. 17. Boob Cruise on the 14th. Very excited.

Thanks again

Randall and Lori

5. Danna and Tim

Danna and Tim Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +54 / 0
    Thanks for the review! We had the same experience at Desire RM last February in the restaurants...it was so loud!! I was a little disappointed by this. It would have been nice to have a relaxing sexy dinner with my spouse. I'm all about a good time and can be very loud, but in my opinion, there is a time and place for that.

6. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    We generally avoid eating at Flame because of how insanely loud it is. For those of us with hearing issues it is impossible to hold a conversation. But we haven't really run into the noise issues in the other restaurants.

7. Jamie

Jamie Mayor of Temptation Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,168 / 5
    After the remodel there is no acoustic damping at any of the restaurants. Mention it every time I leave in the survey. As was said, had to have a romantic dinner while yelling at each other.

They should know this is a problem by now and don't seem to care. Very disappointing.

Jamie

8. Stacia_and_John

Stacia_and_John T&A Tour Guide Registered Member

Ratings:
    +4,611 / 14
    The TR is pretty much our experience (except for the basketball game at dinner part) from our last couple of trips.

No clue why it's so loud at dinner for some of y'all.

9. Vegas in TX

Vegas in TX Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +180 / 0
    Could be the time of night we go to dinner. We generally go earlier so my wife can go back to the room and have time to relax (possibly nap), and let my wife get all dolled up before heading to bash. Sounds like you go later at night when it might be quieter. But the only restaurant we have not been able to hear each other at all has been Flame.

10. MrandMrsSummer

MrandMrsSummer Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +75 / 0
    We are going in April would you recommend a swimsuit for the glow party? Is it totally in the pool?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice