Jan 30th - Feb 6th Anyone else going to be there this time?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by Gus&Mel, Nov 19, 2008.

1. J & J

J & J Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    ya hoooooo
    1 more week, cant wait
    be there on Jan 26
    see you all there for drinks by the sexy pool :D

2. Gus&Mel

Gus&Mel Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Have you guys signed up for the booze cruise?

3. gutch

gutch Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    J&J, you're there the exact same week as we are. I'm sure we'll run in to each other. I'll be happy to be out of the "deep freeze" and into the heat!

4. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    GUTCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! did you sign up for the booze cruise yet??????? nudge nudge

5. gutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Can't push it

I won't know anything about the booze cruise until Wednesday or Thursday of this week at the very earliest. My partner is so busy trying to finish up last minute stuff that she can't/won't even talk about the holiday so I know better than to bring it up.

For the time being, don't count on us. Sorry! As soon as I know anything, I'll let everyone know. :lol:

6. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK I can relate! my wife is going insane trying to get everything ready for our trip. she has her own little list in her head that has to be done, and i know better then to bother her about it, stand back and help when and where i can,,,,,lol we have a son that requires 24/7 care and this week at TTR is the trip we take once a year to recharge ourselves. But what a production trying to set everything up for it. So hang in there and let us know when ever you can!

7. gutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I'm trying to get through three more days of work and then I'm free! Then I can worry about whether I'm even ready to go. But I have all of Friday and Saturday to get ready. We drive on Sunday, fly on Monday. Under seven days! :cool:

8. Gus&Mel

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    NICE!!!!! see you there!

9. J & J

J & J Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Gutch

I think the booze cruise is Feb 1st, we fly out on the 2nd @ 10am and we didnt want to be hanging the day we have to leave, I wish it was mid week. My wifes sister is going with us and I think she is on the same flight as you guys, I heard you saying about you flight times being changed and hers was too, we are on a differant flight leaviving Mon 26th @ 6am, hers is at 10am, are flight was booked up so all that was left was the one at 10am. There will be my wife and I, one other couple and my wifes sister, really looking forward to meeting all you GREAT people for a drink at the sexy pool. We will be waiting for her in the lobby when you arrive, see you all soon

:lol: J & J

10. gutch

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    J&J, where are you flying from? Our flight leaves Sault Ste. Marie at 7:45 a.m., stops in Toronto to pick up some people and then on to Cancun. If you're with SunWing you may be on the same plane as us if you're flying out of Toronto.

Anyway, I'm sure we'll see you there. Under a week to go, can't wait to be there and not here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice