Jan 15th b(.)(.)bs cruise report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by Andre, Jan 16, 2012.

1. mik6

mik6 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had a blast! Interesting way to meet people and make friends.
    For newbies, try to do the Boobs Cruise at the beginning of your holiday, you'll have friends for the rest of your trip.:aktion030:

Just got back this morning and have to edit my pics. After all have to show to the family:icon_redface:. will see what to share with some of you

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  2. vodkatonic

vodkatonic Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +197 / 0
    we are there in feb(9 /16) would luv to do the Boobs Cruise to bad wife get sea sick.... ;(

3. Kimmiey

Kimmiey Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    thanks for the pics, any way you can email me the one with us?

4. djohnson

djohnson Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Definitely the highlight of our week. What a great day with great people. Thanks again Steve!

5. scottnpam

scottnpam Addict Registered Member

charlottetown, prince edward island, canada
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    looking veryyyyyyyy forward to this, but a question...

not to sound like a wuss, but i get sea sick very easily. how rough does it usually get? few years back in the DR we went on a catamaran ride, and the seas were at 6'. half the boat was sick, half was was tending to them... whats the average sea? or can it be pegged?

6. JoeMar

JoeMar Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +131 / 0
    We bought a waterproof camera before we left specifically for this cruise, and we took a grand total of one picture! (and we weren't even in it, it was the mast full of bikini tops) I guess we were having too good a time to remember to take pics.

7. scottnpam

scottnpam Addict Registered Member

charlottetown, prince edward island, canada
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    so cameras are allowed on the cruise?

8. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Thanks for all the great feedback everyone!

It doesnt get that rough in my opinion. We cruise an 8 mile stretch of ocean between the mainland and the island so it's sheltered on two sides.

The cruise on the 15th was about as rough as it gets and we are still able to go out - that day small boats were not allowed out and also the snorkeling was cancelled due to the waves but I dont recall anyone being sick. On the 19th the ocean was as flat calm as it gets and one person was sick as far as I know.

Yes, cameras are allowed. It's peoples vacation and they should be able to take pics to remember it by.

Obviously we expect everyone to be respectful in terms of what photos they take and how they are shared afterwards. We haven't had a single issue yet.

9. christiger

christiger Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    We can vouch for the sea part as Ju gets sea sick...and even with the ruff seas...well she made it through the whole day !! But can be subject to the person.

As for the cruise !! Thanks Steve for the great times !! You've got a great thing going and we hope to make it again sometime ! The crew were awesome and the way that those guys got the drinks to people at the front of the boat was amazing. Nobody even went overboard !! Well not until we stopped to take a dip in the water and the sirenas got they're fair share of swimming. All in all i think nobody had a bad day. Thanks to Dancing Sean and the bad bunny...i think he's a whoot !! The whipped cream was awesome, other that the fact that i would like vanilla better....lol

I do have some pics but not sure of all the names....must of been the fake orgasm that got me going...and names became fuzzy...or the alcohol...not sure....but could also be all the sexy ladies....ouffff

Anyways great times for all i can remember !!

Thanks Steve and Janet !!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice