Jamestoronto TRIP REPORT MAYHEM 2012

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jamestoronto, May 7, 2012.

1. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    What a great time this year!!!!! We had such a great time partying with everyone and getting to know all the new people that joined this amazing group this year!!! I wont be breaking down day by day cause somes a blur but will hit on the highlights and the people part as thats what I feel always makes TTR the spot for us.

Ron and Mel so good to see you and thanks for the bracelets the memories and the room parties that was a nice break from the usual. We will plan that roadtrip soon

Glen and Suzie glad you could make the trip and your in our thoughts and prayers right now. You two are genuine and really always make us feel welcome not to mention Lee thinks you have great lips

Paul and LIZ i was so glad you made it this year we were waiting a few days and almost thought you werent coming but you made the wolfpack complete. I love you F(%^$#rs . Slices was as good as ever

Les and Lynfa my crazy friends from gods country ...hope you enjoyed your m&m's!!! I usually understand half of what you say Les but its all good you two are a great couple and we will miss you alot.

Bill and Karen we get to know you a little more every year and theres so much to love about you guys cant wait to see you both again.

Kat and Tmac you are both amazing people and we are very blessed to call you our friends year after year your welcoming and very genuine and we love that about you guys.

Harley and Jenna was so good to see you again....thanks for the poolside cuddle....that was to jenna not you Harley lol...you are an awesome couple

Sam and Brianna was so nice to meet you guys and get to know you . welcome to the crazy crowd hope you in again next year

Jason and Tia great to see you again and by the way very nice shoes......lol

Johnny and Kelly was great to see you again and we hope you can make it again next year cause we will be ready to party with you both again.

Rick and Chestica aka Jessica we had a great time our last night hanging with you two at Paty'os when you get our national anthems down to a good stripper beat let us know and we will break out a brass pole and test them out.

Trish and RYAN love the mustache ride shirt and the mustache you are great couple and wish we had a few more days together.

Reddog- cant wait to see the photos and put some of the pieces together its always a fill in the blank and the photos help..Great seeing you again

ROB J aka QPID my brother cant wait to see you here back home for some drinks the kids miss you

Boobs Cruise was fantastic as always and lunch with Janet and Steve and the kids as good as every only problem is that cold bottled beer or the 10 i had made the walk back a little wobbly

So to all my crazy fun loving cancun friends I thank you for another wonderful week of fun in the sun!!!!!!!!!!! Cant think of a better place or a better group to make such wonderful memories. Im sure I left a few names out and for that i will apologize in advance....until next time remember if you cant be good be careful!!!!!!

Jamestoronto

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,194 / 14
    Pleasure to see you and Leanne again, glad we were able to stay at the hotel this time around - even if only the one night. Thanks for the presents for our kids.

3. twoxtrouble4u

twoxtrouble4u Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Thanks for the TR

4. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Thanks for the gifts u brought too. Great seeing u 365 days and we will see u again

5. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    You guys are the best, We think the world of u and u seeing u once a year is not getting it done. Love the two of u, thinks for making r vacatoin that much better.

6. Kat & Tmac

Kat & Tmac Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0
    Guess I should of proof read it. LOL

7. gns

gns Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0
    We absolutely LOVE you two!! So glad we got to hang out with y'all more this year!! Susie loved the shirt and will wear it with GREAT pride!! BTW, Suz says "Ditto" w/ the lips!! ;)

8. Beachbelle

Beachbelle Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    I love poolside cuddles :liebe011: It was great seeing you guys again.

9. Deleted member 13603

Deleted member 13603 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    James...too bad we missed you guys this year (by a day). Say hi to your lovely wife from the two of us. Looking forward to partying with you guys in the future.

C+G

10. isittimeyet

isittimeyet Regular Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Great tr!! Was nice to get to meet the both of you!! Next year we will have to plan our trip so we get to hang out with everyone for more then a couple days!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice