Jamestoronto TR trip report sept 2-9

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by jamestoronto, Sep 11, 2012.

1. jamestoronto

jamestoronto Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Well we made it back to a cool Canadian night and took yesterday doing absolutely nothing!!!!! Great to get back to TTR for our tenth trip!!! Needed another week this year to enjoy each other before our daughters operation in spring!!!! Arrived at resort and rooms not quite ready so off to the sexy pool to bring on the dreaded first day syndrome!!!! Lots of shots and drinks before a brief siesta( cuddling ) lol and time to get ready for dinner! Had supper with jamesanddiva at margaritas and ate enough cheese to cause a heart attack I could actually hear myself getting fatter! Early night after more drinks and dancing at patyo's

Next day was omelets and a bloodymary to start the day!!! Tough getting chairs but always found at least one. Met robin and Sam and it was get your drink on time again. Usual day full of drinks and ( cuddling ) also ran into MixandMatch a wonderful couple from Newzealand we had met two years before!!! Nighttime was patyo's and dancing.

Most days started and ended the same from this point. I did finally come good on kayaking after 9 trips. Spent some quiet time t the beach soaking up the rays. Got to meet Noah and Ally and Ron and Danni great people!!! Kristen and Doug great to see u again.

Highlights the crew Oliver Tiger , Armando aka pappi, jacinto aka jack. Both Victors were awesome. Pedro you the man. Johnny my favorite 5am bartender and saby and ya nay. They trul have made some great moments for us in our ten trips!!!!!!!

Great to meet new friends robin and Sam and to see him eat half a cow at the steakhouse!!! Steve and Janet say hi to the kids for us!!!!! As the say when u are leaving SEE YOU NEXT WEEK

Tal vez todas tus vidas sean bendecidos con un viaje A este paraiso

May all you lives be blessed with a trip to this paradise

James

:beer4::flagcanada::lotsofmichaelfs::mexicoflag:

2. kristinanddoug

kristinanddoug Cancun Party Expert Registered Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0
    It was great seeing you and Leanne again, crazy that our last two trips overlapped. Best wishes for a speedy recovery for your daughter!

3. Beck

Beck I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    glad you guys had fun, keep in touch, hope ALL goes well. maybe we will see next year? Mid May I think for us :)

4. TatasnBeer

TatasnBeer Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Really glad we got to know you! Hope to see you next year same time. Or possibly April?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice