Jacuzzi rooms, what are everyone's thoughts?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by becks, Mar 9, 2008.

1. becks

becks Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I tried upgrading my room to a jacuzzi room but I booked our trip through Conquest and they apparently only get certain types of rooms, and jacuzzi is unfortunately not one of them. So I called the hotel directly and they said I can request an upgrade the day I arrive, if available, there is no other way to book one beforehand. K, that is dissapointing.

Can anyone tell me about the jacuzzi rooms, I was kinda wondering if you can see the TV from the jacuzzi too :wink: ya know what I mean! tee hee! :oops: Like are they worth it or not, opinions anyone and everyone!

THANKS!!

Rebeca

I can't wait, we will be there from March 26 to April 2. And yes, booze cruise is definately on the venue!

2. Bart/Annette

Bart/Annette Life begins at 40!!! Registered Member

Ratings:
    +270 / 0
    Doesn't look that great to me. Some of the rooms have the blinds and some don't. Some of the jacuzzi rooms are in pretty good locations, but some are way back in the corner behind the Italian restaurant.

With all that said, you could try one for a day or so and see if you thought it was good for you.

3. Canadian Dos Equis fan

Canadian Dos Equis fan Cancuncare's Most Interesting Man Registered Member

Ratings:
    +177 / 0
    I had one last time I was there in late January and since I was by myself I only made use of it one night.

Mind you if I were travelling with someone who looked like you I would probably make more use of it lol!

4. Rick&Kelly

Rick&Kelly Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +224 / 1
    We've never had one but... I would definately recommend using your safe and locking the sliding door with the stick that is in the room. It seems the ground floors are a little more likely to have a break-in.

5. 4biddenpleasrs

4biddenpleasrs I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    any of the Jacuzzi rooms we've seen have had them on the patio so I don't think you'll be able to see the TV but I'm pretty sure everyone else will be watching you... from their balconies.. *L*

For some reason we Canadians get screwed when it comes to these choices.... Signature doesn't get any special rooms wither. You can't even request an ocean view. You have to request it when you get there. Ah well.. we only go to our rooms to sleep, shower and ummm .... well..... you know......

Watch Ch 12... ;)

6. OCJ

OCJ Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    There are 12 Jacuzzi Suites which are generally only for timeshare owners or premier if no one is using them. There are two suites 1102 and 11or which have jacuzzi's but they haven't been refurbished yet.

I have been told that the public cannot rent these.

The tubs are pretty cool but and yo can see the TV in fact I was watching the Accenture Matchplay in February.

My problem was I got drunk with a bunch of people on the patio and when we left, we left my camera next to the tub.

Next morning it was gone.

Someone has some juicy hot tub photos and a decent Casio Exilim.

OCJ

Always use the safe. I should have known better.

7. duytrader

duytrader Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found out that Travelocity does have an option for jacuzzi room, but the website doesn't seem to have the best prices available. I booked one anyways since the wife enjoys them and they seem to be in newer rooms.

8. funcouple

funcouple Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hubby and I found that this time it was cheaper for us to book our flight through Air Canada and our room separately through Temptations than it was to book through anyone else and then we had the choice of any room that we wanted. We did book an ocean view room this time .... just because we wanted too. And we like to rise early and have a cup of coffee looking out at the ocean. Can't wait for the 17th of May to get here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice