J.p. & Lisa September Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by J.P. & LISA, Oct 5, 2017.

1. Randy&Kay

Randy&Kay Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +140 / 0
    we will just miss ya'll leave on the 6th, one of our shorter trips. After Harvey, and an upcoming wedding just couldn't take time we would like.

2. LadynTramp

LadynTramp I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +420 / 6
    WOW! Great report! Waaaaaaaaaaaaay more positive than we'd heard! Good news for modern man!

3. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Bummer would have been great to see you guys maybe see you guys in April May

4. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    It would be awesome to see The Playmakers offer some dance classes they were all excellent and if anybody saw Pedro do push-ups with one hand it was amazing ! and Pedro Jeremy and Mauricio Stefan are excellent dancers as well as all the girls Shelby Laura Natasha Noelia sexy Chexy Belu Dina Candice were phenomenal dancers Temptations did a step up on their Playmakers and entertainers job well done and they're all good-looking that's another Plus

5. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    But more important than just being great dancers and good-looking also great bodies they're very approachable and friendly throughout the day and night and they seem to enjoy their job

6. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    And let us not forget who's turning great cast of Playmakers a well oiled fun machine Mister JJ himself Entertainer extraordinaire

7. Jen&Kyle

Jen&Kyle I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,396 / 12
    I am very skeptical that jj mixes well with that bunch. He wasn’t there opening night of course. Keeping an open mind and will see for ourselves in 3 weeks :)

8. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    I do agree with you Kyle that having such a great Playmakers group JJ will have to step it up and hopefully he mingles more with them and with the guests I have seen JJ play ping-pong with guests And comes out to do some of the games in the past I've seen some bosses just sit in the office. But it would be nice if JJ interacts more with the people he should also take some pointers from his Playmakers I believe after JJ Pedro is the best on the microphone he might even be tying or possibly surpassing JJ and is all us girls agree he's good on the eyes

9. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Yes I understand you might not agree with liking JJ that's a big job for somebody to hold I would rather see someone at least make an attempt and come out of the office and Mingle and direct than somebody that sits in their office as a boss so is we do know there's nobody like chinos but I respect everybody's opinion

10. Spicy

Spicy Spicy is the Variety of Life Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1,263 / 3
    Hey I just now happened to stumble on this trip report. Thanks for the shout out guys, always wonderful spending time with you two!! I'm sure it can't be done but it'd be great if ccc was like fb and when you mention someone it tags them so they know lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice