J.p. & Lisa September Trip Report

Discussion in 'Temptation Resort Reviews' started by J.P. & LISA, Oct 5, 2017.

1. J.P. & LISA

J.P. & LISA Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    We went to the new and in our opinion improved Temptations this was our 14th time to Temptations and the previous 13 were all wonderful but now in our opinion Temptations is over the top.

We arrived from a direct flight which in my opinion is the only way to go cost more but you get there a lot faster. We then did USA Transfers and they are outstanding we were greeted at Temptations by Charlie and Carlos and as usual they said welcome home .

We came at 6:30 am and they were gracious to hold our luggage until our room was available our first impression as we walked in to the lobby was wow was huge had a great bar at the back end of the lobby. I really liked the openness of the lobby they did tell us our room won't be ready till 3 but as usual we packed a backpack with our essentials to go straight to the sexy pool.

After we hit the buffet the buffet in our opinion was better than before never once did we see the bacon run out and now they have two different areas in the buffet serving so there's never really a line. We had Miguel in the buffet and many other great servers the service was awesome just as it has been before we then walked around the resort saw the huge jacuzzi up on top by Bash the only thing I would say was it didn't get hot enough they should definitely turn up the heat in the large jacuzzi near The Bash.

Taking pictures by the Big Apple was awesome we then enjoy the sexy pool .We found out it was JJ's second day back and he does a awesome job we will always miss chinos and Sarah 69 they were awesome but we have to say that the new crew is very good yes they're young. But outstanding entertainment staff Pedro the one with the Mohawk I know I've heard some not-so-good things about him in previous post but I have to say he was outstanding when we were there he was a 10 plus on customer service and interacting with everybody awesome awesome Jeremy Francisco Mauricio we're good as well also the girls Shelby Natasha Laura Noelia sexy. Chexie Candice Baloo Dina and any of them that we forgot their names it's the best entertainment staff that actually interacts all day and all night till 2 in the morning. With that the best we've ever experienced they seem all to be professional dancers as well and always willing to teach.

There were plenty of chairs around the pool though yes if you want to tan they might not be the best but honestly I don't go to Cancun to lay on the chair I go to party in the sexy pool that's where the party is at. All the cocktail waiters and waitresses and bartenders more top-notch as usual. The new cups that they use in the pool look like glass but they're actually plastic you can see the girl that is across the pool on the bottom but you have to be on the bash level to see it.

We then got our room and we stayed in the same area as we normally do and I have to say the rooms are better. I do like the wall to wall a huge black cabinets that open and even though there's only one big drawer there's lot of shelving to put your clothes. Tons more than we had before. They do give butlers now for your assistance but in my opinion I probably don't feel I need a butler. But definitely the X rated channels should be brought back and be free of charge since they are putting forth about a playground for adults and all the sensual .Don't take away the X-ray two channels you've raised the rates keep the x-rated channels for free and give the option to your guests to watch or not watch. The beds were super comfortable. Though I do miss the mirror that was wall-sized near the bed they do have a full length mirror in the cabinet but it's not the same. The showers are huge and nice but in my opinion they need to have a shelf to be more convenient if you're shaving your legs . Also a towel rack closer to the shower so you don't have to drip water going to fetch your towel .They did have umbrellas in the room which are nice to have in case it rains.

We have friends of ours that bought Penthouse but we had the privilege of seeing their master suite and my opinion top notch .You could probably fit 50 people on the patio and inside the master suite for a cool party with a bartender. The lush room I thought were nice but not a whole lot different than what we were in a other than having a sitting area and a double sink in the bathroom .So you have to Value if paying more is worth having those extra amenities but the master suite is awesome.

The first people that we ran into that we saw there was Tony and Tasha and it was awesome to see them. Actually my brother came with his wife for a couple days and Tony and Tasha showed them a great time and my brother was so happy to be mr. Temptation for the week. That was his first time there and can't wait to go back. All the restaurants were awesome we tried the She that you some nights or 7 courses some nights are 9 it's a very sensual experience but you have to have an hour and a half to two hours for dinner . One of our favorites was the steakhouse, the Asian was awesome so was the seafood the Italian was pretty good even though we're not huge on Italian food their marble tables were amazing .Patios was awesome before but now with bash it is so much opened and not so stuffy. The stage is awesome also there different shows every night was great to dance on the theme nights for cancuncare sexy superheroes in my opinion was the biggest turnout for cancuncare also the sexy maids and Butler was good and the sexy schoolgirl . We were dressed as Wonder Woman and Spider-Man went in about 1 in the morning and wound up coming back out at 1:30 is Batman and Batwoman and. a Cancun.care girl gave me her cape she was on her way to her room that was super sweet of her.

We did do that kayaking that was a lot of fun .I'm not the greatest on all the names but saw a whole bunch of people that we've seen in previous years there and everybody is amazing. Got to see spicy and all you have to do for her is put on her song Timber and she spices up the Dance Floor We met tons of new people and saw a lot of old old Temptation friends from over the years .We actually renewed our wedding vowels when we were there this time and 5 years ago had our wedding at temptations. It was amazing so to make a long story short we're going back a month-and-a-half later and we'll be there in November

• Like x 17
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2017
  2. Steve

Steve Administrator Owner

Ratings:
    +7,193 / 14
    Thanks for the great report, glad you had fun!

3. craigshell

craigshell Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +125 / 0
    Hi Guys,
    Thanks for the great trip report. We just returned Oct 1st ourselves
    We were wanting to renew our vows there in February, if you don't mind, can I ask what details you may have that you could provide to us such as services/costs?
    Thanks so much!
    Craig & Michelle

4. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    Thanks for the awesome report. Glad you guys had such a great time, and happy to hear all the positive.

Also, really liking the two sets of superhero costumes for the theme night!

5. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    I remembered this morning that I forgot to thank everybody that is on cancuncare because with all stuff I read previously to going there really helped me with an Insight of what was coming at the new resort. A great thanks to Steve and Jannet for creating this amazing site. I forgot to thank the people that help me make our 5 year wedding renewals happen which was our photographer and minister and great friend Nico that was started to take pictures at 6 in the morning around the resort and his beautiful wife Jo and their friend Placer and also are Cancun sisters and brothers Lisa and Tom Deb and John and Shawn and Shelly and all the others from our old Temptation friends and our new ones Temptation is like one big family. flFor the first time ever I tried Fireball and I love it though I liked to sip it

6. ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve CCC's The Dude Registered Member

Ratings:
    +6,152 / 7
    If you are going for this at home, give a Jack Daniels Fire a try. It's a little smoother.

7. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Nice review, they have really picked up the service. Our group's experience in the steak was not favorable unless you order the beef tenderloin. Again, the service from arrival to departure was 5 star. Be careful of the ramp leading to the bathrooms from the pool, very slippery. They have installed glass railing on the south end of the pool, it was very dangerous until those were installed. The pool side service was perfect, even with our white bands. Everyone we talked to said, turn the music down. Thanks again.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. vacationfun2

vacationfun2 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +346 / 1
    Oh, the pool temperature was perfect this year, last year on the same week it was too hot. I think the size of the pool has helped.

9. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Hi Craig and Michelle the way we did our renewals is a friend of mine perform the ceremony and was also our photographer in the morning at 6 a.m. when we took pictures during the ceremony he had his assistant take the pictures and then we just had friends in the renewal process Cancun friends that we've had for probably almost 10 years and then you all go to the buffet so I have to tell you it cost me absolutely nothing but a million memories Plus I gave gifts to all the people that were involved I brought my own flowers that I made in a backpack I printed the vowels from what I found on the internet working so much I will try to see to post some pictures if I can actually somebody videoed it with their phone as well there was a lot of cute places to take pictures from sunrise till 8 we took pictures by the beach by the Apple by the sexy pool it was amazing some of my very favorite pictures I can't think Nico and his wife Jo we're making our dreams come true

10. J.P. & LISA

Ratings:
    +491 / 1
    Also when we visited Temptation I forgot to say the sports bar was amazing we watch the Canelo fight there with tons of people did shots it was awesome the only thing I think it's missing is a ping pong table it has 2 pool tables it would be nice if they can make room for one ping pong was always popular

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice