I've arrived safely my peoples!

Discussion in 'Cancun Forum' started by Matty, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Tbonita

Tbonita Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Whoops...my bad ! :oops:

But glad the move went well. :D

2. punkman23

punkman23 I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    HE is back alright welcome back

3. Matty

Matty Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    haha yeah mate,suburb is collingwood park-not far from the city.Have called timmy,make plans to catch up soon.She's different up here!
    Thanks all for caring,bloody legends!Yeah,moved states as in australia-cheers dennis for clarifiying mate!haha.
    Thing is now,i've gota use these library pc's,got no landline on at the house where i'm livin!So i'll do my best to get on,at this stage about 2 times per week.Unlike matty i know!
    Fletch,where did the Matty,Timmy & Fletch Show thread go?Jeeze i'm behind,i'm lost!!hahaha.

Take care people,love yas all...the days are gettin nearer! :D

4. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Glad to hear the move went as well as hoped. Bris is a funny town, totally different lifestyle up there. It's finally raining in Melbourne and in the right spots so hopefully it continues for the next few months until about october/november (don't want a wet summer) - just thought I'd tell you that, I'm pretty excited about it.

5. EngineerGuy

EngineerGuy I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    good to hear girl, you getting things organized and planned for spring break? You know who is going with you yet?

6. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Getting there, was going to buy some $USD last week if the conversation rate hit 85 cents but it didn't quite, just waiting now, things are still looking positive, my sister looks certain, and maybe one of her friends, not sure on those details yet. I might ask around and see if anyone is interested but. Not sure on the exact details because we're hoping if the cost isn't too much to go to New York as well, while we're in the hemisphere and all :D

7. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    hahahaha while you are in the hemishere!! haha

[​IMG]

8. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    The exchange rate is over 85 cents so I'll consider swapping some some money at some point over the weekend :D. There might be some news on my relationship front too, things haven't been too good lately, which means I'll have a guilt free trip, unless something happens between now and then, haha.

9. EngineerGuy

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    well Im usually like, ya wohooooo be single, but........... in all honesty, hope things work out for the best! Whether it be that you are single or you 2 work things out, just be happy!! And if you are single, well............... HOW YOU DOIN! :wink:

10. AussieBabe

AussieBabe Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hahaha, who knows, he's just very selfish and i feel ignored, what will be will be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice