itsy bitsy teeney weeney bikinis?

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by KELLY CAT, Apr 6, 2012.

1. KELLY CAT

KELLY CAT I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Hi there,

Ive heard so many women posting good reviews about these tiny wicked weasel bikinis and wondering where all you beautiful women get your confidence to wear them. Im rather a young kitten and w having 2 young kids under 5, Ive lost my figure sort to speak.

What are some quick and easy workouts besides P90X that will get me in shape (in little time- 5 weeks) so I can possibly try one of these out???

I love confident women and cheers to all of you out there who can rock em!!!!

2. jessned

jessned Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Had to laugh at this cuz P90X is exactly what we are TRYING to do! It is NO JOKE! I do more of this when my hubby tells me its time to do it. :sofa: No seriously though I understand your insecurities I think 99.9% of us women have them. Ive gained 30 lbs since the last time we were there. But that is what we love about TTR it is one of the only places Ive ever found where I dont feel the "looks" & judgemental scrutinizing feeling from other women. Everyone there is so accepting of everyone no matter your size,shape,color,age etc. Everyone is just there to party,have a good time, & make life long friends. Know that no matter what you are a beautiful sexy woman & that TTR is one of those places you CAN wear something like that & not have to give a shit what anyone else is thinking. They are most likely only thinking "wheres my next shot"! Lol :ernaehrung015:Jess

3. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have an 8-year-old son via emergency C-section, so I hear you about the toll babies take on your body. Took me about 3 years to get back to my fighting weight and shape, and now advancing age is taking over where my son left off in terms of beating up my body!

Check out the "Exercising Together" thread for ideas, motivation and support. I'm a big fan of the Brazil Butt Lift DVDs, which did a lot for me, but realistically that's a 4-month project to see significant progress. I posted about the DVDs on the exercising thread.

Given that you only have 5 weeks to go, I highly recommend CHEATING :D. See my posts on the Exercising Together thread on about getting a detox wrap done about a week before your holiday. A few of us are having them done before our April trips, and we'll be comparing notes on the results.

Feel free to PM me if you want any more info on the wraps or the DVD's, and good luck with whatever you decide to do in the next 5 weeks!

4. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Jess is absolutely right, Kelly (but you know that, having already been at TTR once before). Women are very hard on each other (why do we do that??), but I have never picked up even a hint of that vibe from the women at TTR.

5. simplyus35

simplyus35 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    The simple thing is to cut out sugars out of your diet. Eat high protein meals and workout 4 times per week for 45 mins. Try for little rest between sets. You want to build muscle because it ups your metabolic rate. I am 42 and have a daughter. This is all I work out and I am able to maintain my physique.

6. halifaxdan

halifaxdan I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +49 / 2
    Exactly right! How you look is 80% diet!!!!

7. matchandahalf

matchandahalf Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I agree, but I love chocolate, so the no-sugars thing doesn't work out so well for me :eek:!

Try cutting starches out of your dinners til you get TTR, and eat extra veggies instead at dinnertime. That means no potatoes, rice, or pasta. I was amazed how that one simple change to my diet made a big difference...I lost the "last 5 pounds" every woman struggles with without changing anything else I was doing. Works for men too, BTW. It's hard at first to go without the carbs at dinner, but like anything else, you get used to it.

8. KELLY CAT

KELLY CAT I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +64 / 0
    Thanks everyone! And Yes P90X has kicked my A**.
    I do need the hubby to keep me in shape cuz he too enjoys the workout. Its tough after 2 c-sections and having an 11lb newborn doesnt exactly help out either but I will def keep in mind all of your suggestions and advice.

I appreciate it all very much. Guess Ill let P90X do its job and just drink lots lol...and when I feel someones looking at my insecurities Ill feed them more shots lol.

tHANKS A MILLION EVERYONE

9. snapperheads

snapperheads Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Sweet fancy moses! You gave birth to an 8-year-old?

10. wings7180

wings7180 Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0
    P90X? Tony Horton is the devil!!! lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice