**** It’s Time To Nakify July You Sexy Mofo’s ****

Discussion in 'Temptation Cancun' started by HereComesTrouble, Mar 30, 2019.

1. Dave&Kari

Dave&Kari Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Thank you. Will definitely take the advice (both). This doesn’t solve the original outfit problem for boogie night. Lol. Any other ideas for the 30th.

2. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0

I'm sorry guys. I've been out of commission and out of town for the past couple of weeks. The most updated theme night calendar is on page 3 of this thread. I tried to update the calendar at the beginning of the thread but Steve says after a certain amount of time the OP can't make changes.

3. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    Glad you reposted this. Missed that Calendar before today. Happy to see Sexy Sheer night instead of Boogie night. Was blanked on what to wear for that night. Sheer is way better and sexier!

4. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    So I had Sean try his Boogie Nights disco suit on for the first time last night, and it is so hilarious on him that we are going to do the Boogie Nights theme for sure June 30th. We'll make an appearance in our disco gear, and then leave for bed once we get too overheated. We have to be at the airport at 4 am that morning for our flight to Cancun, so I am guessing we would end up not staying late at Bash that night anyway. His suit is actually quite thin fabric with a faux shirt collar and vest sewn into the front. Mine is head to toe synthetic, so I will be worse off than him.

Sean wants to wear the suit to the airport the next time our teenaged son flies home from school in Madrid, to embarrass the crap out of him lol.

Attached Files:

5. Dave&Kari

Dave&Kari Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    Sounds like us when we get there on the 27th. Maybe we'll give it a shot. Still have a little bit of time to order things, get the wrong size, return them, get a different size that still doesn't fit, go for a totally different option that actually works before we go (or maybe that's just us). My comment may sound otherwise, but totally think this is half the fun of it. lol.

P.s. would definitely pay good money to see your sons reaction, I think it would be hilarious.

6. matchandherbetterhalf

matchandherbetterhalf I can choose my own title Registered Member

Ratings:
    +3,027 / 4
    That's totally me, too! I had an adequate superhero outfit that I actually paid to get altered, and now I've abandoned it for something different because I am not totally happy with it! My sheer dress has become my angel costume. The booty shorts I ordered on eBay from a seller in China arrived yesterday, and were sold as "one size fits all", but apparently that means size 0 to 2 in China. I'm a size 2 to 4 so I will have to work hard on my Cancun diet to get down to a size 2, or I'll have to pack Crisco and a shoehorn to wedge my booty into the shorts.

Shopping for a TTR trip is like having a second job!

7. HereComesTrouble

HereComesTrouble Guru Registered Member

Ratings:
    +153 / 0

And you won't overheat in all that polyester!! LOL

8. nicennaughty07

nicennaughty07 Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +522 / 0
    It will be so warm in July that wearing polyester might cause one to spontaneously combust and that's not sexy!

9. cdcalpoly

cdcalpoly Addict Registered Member

Ratings:
    +124 / 0
    Bump for the new July peeps

10. Cali2forsun

Cali2forsun Enthusiast Registered Member

Ratings:
    +110 / 0
    We are going June 30 thru July 7. We are getting excited about our trip, buying new bathing suits, or shall we say just the bottoms. Is July here yet?
    Can’t wait to see you all there!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice